This is a beautiful hotel with lots of history. Six trains a day from Chicago were coming into this hotel for gambling and healing hot springs in the 30's. Lots of famous people have been to this hotel. There is a shuttle to take you to another historic hotel 5 min away. It has a free standing dome that is like no other. I have taken friends from England and other cities to see these hotels. There is golf, horseback riding, spas , winery nearby, nice shops, a great getaway for busy people. There has recently been a indoor waterpark put in across from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort