We spent Labor Day weekend here. I have to say that the building amd area is interesting but the service at this place is horrific. I'd attribute it to one experience normally, but in this case every person we encountered were living a life of misery and were glad to spread it to their paying customers via a general lack of enthusiasm about amything we could ask for - a drink, a reservation, even the check. Sorry to be such a hassle to the staff but don't worry, our group of 9 won't be back. Only exception was the pro shop at the Ross course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- French Lick Resort Casino is a $500 million historic restoration and casino development that includes French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick Casino and West Baden Springs Hotel. This premier resort destination features 689 guest rooms and suites; 42,000-square-foot casino; 45-holes of golf, including fully restored Donald Ross Course and the new, 18-hole Pete Dye Course (opening Spring 2009); two full-service spas with a combined 36 treatment rooms and an array of dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your French Lick Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Lick Hotel French Lick
- French Lick Springs Resort
- French Lick Resort