All reviews french stick movie theater visiting french lick hotel experience newer hotel waffles would stay here again biscuits and gravy staff was very friendly very nice hotel bed was comfortable shuttle service indoor pool short drive breakfast staff family reunion the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Two couples and a single woman. We all agreed this hotel wad a Great value. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Staff helpful and very pleasant from arrival to departure. Breakfast ladies did a great job with breakfasts and very cheerful and helpful. Also, the cleaning staff helpful and pleasant. Very nice experience.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
IsaiahDay, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for the great review. We are glad that we could accommodate your group and happy to hear that you all had a good experience. We hope to see you again on your next trip to French Lick.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In general, this hotel was excellent. The rooms, the fitness facility, and the staff exceeded my expectations. The location was perfect as well. I went there for business, but found the whole experience very relaxing.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for the great review. We are glad that we could make your business trip into a nice experience and we hope to see you again on your next trip to French Lick.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great Hotel - Staff was pleasant, polite and helpful. Entire hotel was clean, clean, clean. Room was comfortable, spacious and pleasantly decorated. Location was very convenient for my purposes (visit family and attend a special event at the French Lick Museum.

Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you very much for the great review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again on your next trip to French Lick.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for a long weekend trip to French Lick IN and it was an excellent choice. It was very clean, quiet and only a couple of minutes drive from the two big hotels and activities. The room had a mini frig., coffee maker, microwave, hair dryer and an ironing board and iron. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you very much for this great review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in our facility and we are glad that our guest notice. We hope to see you again on your next trip to French Lick.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

I travel quite a bit for work, and I stay at Best Westerns from time to time, but of ALL the Best Westerns at which I've stayed, this Best Western PLUS in French Lick Indiana is unequivocally, undeniably, and unarguably the Best One of Them All.

I've stayed there Every Labor Day Weekend since it was built, a scant three or four years ago, and every time, my lodging experience has been amazing.

Just some of the things I love:

-Expeditious check in (big props and mad love to Sales Director Isaiah Day) to a room on the first floor, which they know I like, because I have to schlep a lot of gear

-Rooms So Clean you would think they boiled them before you checked in

-Quality flat-screen televisions equipped with Direct TV, including the Big Ten (B1G) Network, a must have for the first weekend of football season

-Superior bathroom amenities: quality soap, high-thread count towels, and a shower with great pressure and a tub with a fast drain

If I'm ever in French Lick/West Baden/Paoli Indiana? This is where I'm lodging.

I think you should too.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
IsaiahDay, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review. We are glad that you enjoyed all your stays with us. We love having you and your co-workers/employees stay with us. Hope to see you again next Labor Day!