“Don't pay any attention to the one-star review”
Review of Lane's Motel

Lane's Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in French Lick
Lane's Motel
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in French Lick
Reviewed March 3, 2010

If you read his review, then you know what I mean. Sounds like trouble follows him and his gf. The Lane Motel is a fine place to stay if you're happy with Motel 6 type of accommodations. We have stayed at fancy 5 star hotels and paid a fortune. If that's what you want, then go down the street to French Lick Springs or West Baden and pay your $200 for eight hours of slumber. Lane is around $60, no bells or whistles but clean and...hey...aren't you really just looking for a place to sleep anyway?

Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Travelfool_10

Reviewed December 28, 2009

Okay people it isn't the resort....however, it was nice, quiet and by far an awesome price. If the weather is right you can walk to resort/casino, store, or around town. They have a pool, and fridge with a microwave!(at resort no fridge or microwave) The people at the front desk were very nice to us. Beats prices at the resorts in town by far. They also have camping ground/area for RVs which sets off from the motel, which is cool. Big parking area that wraps all around building. Fishermen with boats were there from Patoka Lake that weekend, and still had plenty of parking avail. Would go again, hands down.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
5  Thank llm79SouthernIndiana
Reviewed November 8, 2009

very small quaint hotel thats within walking distance to everything. Rooms came with fridge and microwave. Our room looked and smelt clean. I wouldnt recommend this hotel for people with small children because the walls are paper thin...allowing all sounds to be heard from the next room that may be suitable for little ones.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank cheaptricktaker
Reviewed October 12, 2009

I took a quick trip to French Lick mostly because of boredom. I stayed at Lane's and enjoyed every minute. I like Mom and Pop motels where you can park at the front door. The people who checked me in were not the warmest people, but the room was clean with a high def flat screen tv. I watched football and NASCAR and relaxed. It was great.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2008

on 3/19/08 my gf call for reservation,she ask for a confirmation number to make sure we would have room when the time came.the front desk ,said they don't give confirmation number,she said how we to know that our rooms we be available when we arrived,the guy told her you just have to trust me,then my gf,said that she read some reviews on the motel where peoples call ahead of time and got the same bs,but had no rooms when they arrived. he whole attitude change,he got very rude with her and i step in ask that all she wanted was to make sure we had rooms,they hung up the phone on us three time,so in my opinion i wouldn't let my dog stay there and referr anyone esle to stay there,very rude peoples who need to learn to treat peoples with respect not attitude JCB-Evansville

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2008

I thought it was a very nice place to stay. We did not want to spend $200 a night to stay at the resort, so we decided to try it out and it was just fine! The room was very clean and the staff was very nice. That's pretty much all that matters to me, cleanliness and service. The pillows were flat, but next time I'll just take my own! No big deal! We thought we received quite a deal for $77 a night! We would definitely stay at Lane's Motel again.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GoMiners
Reviewed October 25, 2007

I've stayed at Lane's Motel several times over the past 16 years and have never experienced anything but the cleanest rooms and friendliest service. Whomever posted the Totally Gross review must have been a bit upset their friends were staying somewhere they would've maybe liked but couldn't for whatever reason. This motel is homey, clean, relaxed and an ideal spot for one wanting to get away from it all. The pool is sparkling and crisp, perfect for a hot southern Indiana afternoon. I would recommend this charming motel to my friends and family and anyone else wanting a nice room for a great price. They even can arrange shuttle service to the nearby casino!

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank 2bluepoints
#2 of 2 in Paoli
West Baden Springs Hotel
West Baden Springs Hotel
#1 of 3 in West Baden Springs

Been to Lane's Motel? Share your experiences!