“Amazing experience & great staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bliss Spa & Boutique
Ranked #4 of 15 things to do in French Lick
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Day Spa located along the famous downtown Brick St at the corner of College St & Maple St. We offer custom packages and services by experienced professionals. Featuring massage, facial, and nail services. Custom packages for individuals and groups are our specialty. Come enjoy a spa day with us. We were formerly Balanced Bodywork & Massage, we have moved and changed our name to support our growing list of services.
Chandler, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience & great staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

I've been to this business several times along with my husband. The atmosphere is so relaxing and peaceful. The staff is friendly and great at what they do. The pricing is very reasonable. Well worth the trip!

2 Thank christim76
Meggie2639, Owner at Bliss Spa & Boutique, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
So glad you have enjoyed all your visits to my day spa. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your experience even better the next time. :) We are always striving to make our growing Day spa better. Thanks again for sharing your positive experiences.

Paoli, Indiana
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The Best Massage in French Lick”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I have been to Balanced Bodywork & Massage several times as I am a regular customer. The massages are a much needed relief for the stress that I always have in my upper body. It works wonders. The entire experience is amazing and I am so glad that they are in town. You can't beat the prices for the service that you get.

1 Thank Kim_IndianaUSA
So glad you have enjoyed all your visits.Thanks again for sharing your positive experiences.
Paoli, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best massage ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I've had a couple massages at Balanced Bodywork and Massage now. They were both incredible and so relaxing! They are seriously the best massages I've ever had. The spa has a cozy atmosphere and is very quiet and peaceful. You will leave feeling so completely pampered! They are half the price of what the local spas in town charge and give more outstanding services than they do!!

2 Thank stacieeflynn
So happy you have enjoyed all your massages. We strive to create a relaxing spa like environment at a rate that everyone's budget can afford. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visit even better the next time!
Countryside, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hesitant at first!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

After a short walk from the French Lick Resort we arrived for our appointment to find a converted house to a business. We were pleasently surprised at the greeting we received and the opportunity to indulge in some great cabernet prior to our services. We were offered the use of a hot sauna as well as shower facilities. Despite the facilities not rivaling the opulence of the spa at French Lick or West Baden, the service was "excellent and professional." The cost was extremely reasonable and worth every cent. When my wife and I return to French Lick we will certainly make reservations again!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank PAF51
So happy you both enjoyed your massages. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visit even better the next time!
Bloomington, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Absolutely Wonderful!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I had hot stone massages and they were absolutely wonderful! The staff was amazing, could not have asked for a better experience. We will definetely be returning!

Visited August 2013
Meggie2639, Owner at Bliss Spa & Boutique, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
So glad you enjoyed your spa day. Just to let you know we will have a full menu of facials, waxing and other exciting services starting in late March.