“An average sort of restaurant”

Boatyard Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 29 Restaurants in French Lick
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I ordered a breaded pork cutlet. It tasted ok but it looked as though it was only half done (It was pale on the outside instead of crispy brown as I would have expected). Also it did not lay flat in the bun. It was curled up. Make it difficult to eat. We had to ask for our bill. That always irritates me.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

we wanted pizza but they told us they were too busy and had to order something else. The suggestion was hot dogs, they tasted like WATER. Very weird!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We arrived excited and left blah. We had to wait forever for service even though the place was deserted. Maybe 3 other families was in the restaurant. The food was ok, however finding a grilled onion in my side of Mayo makes me question the kitchen's cleanliness.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Typical fried food...but good. I do love the homemade potato chips. The servings are large. Of course, there are usually tons of kids hanging around. So avoid if that is a problem for you. Waitress was very nice.