“Great Breakfast”

Sinclair's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sinclair's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in French Lick
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Timeless in its beauty and stylishness, Sinclair's offers an impressive dinner menu and wine list. This restaurant is perfect for a romantic dinner for two, or a celebratory dinner for many. Named after Lee W. Sinclair, one of the original owners of West Baden Springs Hotel. Sinclair brought sophistication to Southern Indiana and transformed the hotel into a slice of European elegance in America. Located just off of the West Baden Springs Hotel Atrium.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We had breakfast at Sinclair's Cafe twice during our visit. The eggs benedict were the best I have ever had. The stuffed french toast is a different flavor every day and very good. Loved the different loaf of bread on our table every day.. banana, zucchini, etc. Very elegant and lovely restaurant in the West Baden Hotel. The service was also perfect! Very relaxing place to dine.

1  Thank Karen N

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I've eaten in a lot of expensive restaurants and am very happy to do so. That said, I expect the service and food to earn the expensive price tag. The front and back of the house need to spend some time watching and learning from St. Elmo's Steakhouse in Indianapolis. If you're going to charge St. Elmo's prices please start earning them.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Enjoyed a quiet dinner with another couple. This a resort and the prices are a little high. Food was very good, Service could have been better.

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

"The two Old Ladies" are out and about again. The dining room is lovely and extremely well appointed. We like to have appetizers and split an entree. But at a split plate fee of $10, we opted to split an appetizer and have separate entrees. The baked oyster appetizer was very nicely seasoned, however I had trouble finding the oysters. We both agreed the sea bass was outstanding and probably the best we have ever had. Unless you really really love lentils, tell them to not include them--the bass set on a whole bowlful of them. My friend had the vegetarian entree and it was quite tasty. We decided to go with the suggested wine pairings for the entrees and were pleased. The only downside was the server seemed not to be happy being there. Her service was adequate but certainly did not add to our enjoyment.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

My wife and I really enjoyed our meals here. I had the steak, and it was one of the best steaks I have ever eaten. The service was friendly and the waiter was knowledgeable.