“Uh, no ....” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sinclair's Restaurant

Sinclair's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sinclair's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in French Lick
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Uh, no ....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

I've eaten in a lot of expensive restaurants and am very happy to do so. That said, I expect the service and food to earn the expensive price tag. The front and back of the house need to spend some time watching and learning from St. Elmo's Steakhouse in Indianapolis. If you're going to charge St. Elmo's prices please start earning them.

Visited April 2014

Madison, Indiana
“Quiet Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

Enjoyed a quiet dinner with another couple. This a resort and the prices are a little high. Food was very good, Service could have been better.

Visited May 2014
Lafayette, Indiana
“Food and ambiance excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

"The two Old Ladies" are out and about again. The dining room is lovely and extremely well appointed. We like to have appetizers and split an entree. But at a split plate fee of $10, we opted to split an appetizer and have separate entrees. The baked oyster appetizer was very nicely seasoned, however I had trouble finding the oysters. We both agreed the sea bass was outstanding and probably the best we have ever had. Unless you really really love lentils, tell them to not include them--the bass set on a whole bowlful of them. My friend had the vegetarian entree and it was quite tasty. We decided to go with the suggested wine pairings for the entrees and were pleased. The only downside was the server seemed not to be happy being there. Her service was adequate but certainly did not add to our enjoyment.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Delicious steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

My wife and I really enjoyed our meals here. I had the steak, and it was one of the best steaks I have ever eaten. The service was friendly and the waiter was knowledgeable.

Visited March 2014
Chicago
“Best Breakfast & Dinner at West Baden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Dined here the night of my arrival and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of food. My stay was during the week and in off season, which did make me a tad nervous, I'm not going to lie. I called down to make a reservation which was not needed as they were very quiet. I had the Chicken & Pasta dish that was delicious and just what I needed after the long car ride. The Desert was lovely; the "Chocolate dome" which was mousse based with a hard dome shell was fabulous. I even took the bottle back to my room and enjoy the changing of the dome's interior lights from my balcony.

For Breakfast, be sure to dine at The Cafe at Sinclair's. The Stuffed french toast actually may have been the best I have ever had. It was also cute that the server I had was my server the day previously at Hagen's. She was a doll and gave wonderful menu recommendations. All in all it was a huge hit and it just made me enjoy my stay at West Baden Spring Hotel even more.

• Visited March 2014