“Great Experience”
Review of Pluto's Pizzeria

Pluto's Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Pluto's Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in French Lick
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in Pluto's Alley underneath the Spa at French Lick Springs Hotel, Pluto's Pizzeria offers a variety of homemade calzones, stromboli and pizza served whole or by the slice. In the hotel's heyday the Pluto bar served hot or cold Pluto water piped directly from the spring. Guests at the hotel were encouraged to drink the water praised for its seemingly limitless health benefits.
Evansville, Indiana
“Great Experience”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My fiancé and I went here for her birthday. Although the food was pricey, it was worth every penny! I had the bone in ribeye medium and it was cooked to perfection. One of the best steaks I've ever had. She had the salmon Oscar and loved it. We were seated in the wine room, which I would recommend for anyone looking for a more romantic ambiance. Great service, food and wine. Overall great experience!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank trevhor

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good food”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The setting is nice, the food was okay. I think I expected more. My husband's fish was not cooked through and my dinner was fine, but I expect more than fine when at a nice restaurant.

Visited April 2013
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

We didn't have a reservation but they were very accommodating. Our experience was great from start to finish. The house bread is very good. I had the chef's special chilean sea bass and my husband had the filet mignon. Both were very good! The cherries jubilee was served flambé table side and is wonderful. The long stem rose at the end was a nice touch. We will certainly return.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank lostgirl2
Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“1875 Restrauant French Lick Did not meet our expectations”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

They did accommodate a late reservation as it was my birthday. The table was set in the very back next to the servers area adjacent to the food preparation area. We ordered Caesar Salad, Filet Mignons, one medium and one medium well, Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Creamed Spinach. The medium well was well done the medium was rare. After I sent back the rare I tasted our Creamed Spinach and it was cold and we sent it back also. I also had some Garlic Mashed potatoes and they were fair. Meanwhile my sweetie finished her dinner and then my Filet arrived. It was better but late in coming. Certainly not very much of a birthday celebration. All in all the dinner was very expensive and very disappointing. It was not our first visit at the French Lick Resort and Casino but it was our first and last at the 1875 Restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Mac J
Newburgh, Indiana
“Great steak, great setting”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've eaten here before and it never disappoints. We had steaks which were outstanding. The expereince is worth the extra money.

Visited May 2012