“casino” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of French Lick Casino

French Lick Casino
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in French Lick
More attraction details
Owner description: Get your game on at French Lick Casino, a 51,000-square-foot Vegas-style gaming facility all on one floor with soaring 27-foot ceilings. On our gaming floor, you can play to win a big jackpot on slot machines or a progressive jackpot at our table games. You'll find live-action blackjack, roulette and craps and other table games, a luxurious high-limit room and Indiana's largest non-smoking room. Bring a group of friends and enjoy live entertainment, DJs and Promotions in our spacious entertainment lounge.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
indianapolis
“casino”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2009

I had come to enjoy going to the casino every sat., I would take $1200.00 to gamble with.but I found that being a trucker, I liked to play way into the night and morning maybe 3-4am. but, they started closing the roulette wheel while I was playing, (the last 4 times then I quit going) stating that they need to send the operator of the wheel home. I have since found other places to go. I guess I didnt gamble enough "every sat."
I understant the pitboss was doing her job and I enjoyed talking to them, I even bought a box of candy the next morning at the gift shop for the pitboss on very good nights, but when I asked for them to be given to her thru the front desk or gift shop it never got there, yea I should of stopped after the first box never got to the pitboss, but it became interesting if it would ever get to the pitboss. so you are better to say "thank you" than send something they might like better.

Been to French Lick Casino? Share your experiences!