“It's a winner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of French Lick Casino

French Lick Casino
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in French Lick
More attraction details
Owner description: Get your game on at French Lick Casino, a 51,000-square-foot Vegas-style gaming facility all on one floor with soaring 27-foot ceilings. On our gaming floor, you can play to win a big jackpot on slot machines or a progressive jackpot at our table games. You'll find live-action blackjack, roulette and craps and other table games, a luxurious high-limit room and Indiana's largest non-smoking room. Bring a group of friends and enjoy live entertainment, DJs and Promotions in our spacious entertainment lounge.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Louisville, Kentucky
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“It's a winner”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I like that the casino has a non-smoking section where non-smokers can play the slots and not sit with smokers. The gambling area is on one level but you have to walk through the smoking area to get to the non-smoking area. The casino does a good job keeping the air clean and smoke-smell free.

Visited August 2013
Rob D, Manager at French Lick Casino, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Hi Cheri W-- Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad you noticed one of our priorities and that is clean air. It's part of our bigger effort to provide a clean environment for our guests to enjoy a day or night of entertainment. We hope we will be our guest again soon!

Hillsborough, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“I enjoyed playing here”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was in French Lick and decided to stop by the casino. It has a vast array of games with decent size jackpots. The staff are all warm and welcoming, and the soft drinks and water are free.

We ate at Nosh which is attached to the casino, and I was surprised at both the low prices, and quality food.

They also have 24 hour food in a separate location, which I didn't partake in. The casino including the bathrooms were very clean and orderly.

The attached resort is amazing, and I will be staying there next time I come down I hope.

All in all I'm glad I went here, because it's a great place to spend some time and of course money, haha.

Remember this place came be chilly inside so dress properly.

Rob D, Manager at French Lick Casino, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Hi selfempowered- Thank you so much for your kind remarks about the French Lick Casino. We especially appreciate that you first pointed out the friendliness of our staff. Those kinds of comments make us most proud. We are also glad that you got to experience our entire resort to see that we are more than just a casino. We continue to work towards becoming the premier destination resort in the Midwest.
Hamilton, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Nice small casino”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Smallish, but clean and enjoyable with newer type slots. Very cool temps. Dress for it. Easy to get to with good parking. Free soft drinks, coffee.

1 Thank OhioBjd
Rob D, Manager at French Lick Casino, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Good day OhioBjd-- Thank you for your kind comments about the French Lick Casino. We don't ever plan to be the biggest but we strive daily to be the cleanest and friendliest. We are glad you were able to easily get to the casino and we hope that you will plan to be our guest again soon!
Saint Louis, Missouri
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 584 helpful votes
“Cough, gag, choke...and no live poker players”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Wow! What a smoky place! ...or is it, smokey? Either way, this mid-sized casino packs in the tobacco crowd like you wouldn't believe. I was traveling with a guy's golf group and several of us were looking forward to playing some Texas Hold'Em in the poker room. We discovered upon arrival that since we were there Sun/Mon/Tues nights, that there would be no live poker; their four tables routinely sit idle except for Friday and Saturday evenings. They do offer a no smoking area, but it didn't feature a 3-Card Poker table, our fallback since live poker was actually dead during our visit. When I opened my suitcase at home, the cigarette smell wafted from the clothing I wore and my wife asked if I could leave the carryon bag in the garage.
I have since read that some Indiana casinos are no smoking; if this is true, why don't they follow suit here?

2 Thank Bob D
Rob D, Manager at French Lick Casino, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Hi Bob D. -- We are sorry to hear about your experience at our casino. We do, typically, only have our poker tables open on weekends and that is based on player demand. We do have a tournament on Sunday that sometimes leads into further cash games. Sorry you may have missed those games. None of the 13 Indiana casinos are entirely non-smoking but we do have one of the largest non-smoking rooms in the state. Again, we are sorry you were not able to enjoy it. Your comments will be passed on to casino management as well.
French Lick, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Spring visit”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My family and I stayed overnight during a storm a few months ago. From check in to check out was a very pleasant experience. The staff were very helpful and polite, prompt, and treated us like family. We did not eat there, because we do not care for the food at the buffet, and the other restaurants are a little too expensive for me. My husband and son are fans of the casino. I do not go because I can not win anything. They just love it, though.

Visited May 2013
Rob D, Manager at French Lick Casino, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Good day Stella S.-- Thank you for your kind review of our resort. We are glad you were able to experience our friendly team and that they were able to meet your needs. We're also glad that we can provide a place for the residents of our community. We're sorry to hear about your luck in the casino but we glad your husband and sons enjoy their trips there.

Been to French Lick Casino? Share your experiences!