“If you've seen one.........”
Review of French Lick Casino

French Lick Casino
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in French Lick
More attraction details
Owner description: Get your game on at French Lick Casino, a 51,000-square-foot Vegas-style gaming facility all on one floor with soaring 27-foot ceilings. On our gaming floor, you can play to win a big jackpot on slot machines or a progressive jackpot at our table games. You'll find live-action blackjack, roulette and craps and other table games, a luxurious high-limit room and Indiana's largest non-smoking room. Bring a group of friends and enjoy live entertainment, Casino Park Grill and promotions in our spacious entertainment lounge.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed October 1, 2012

It is a welcome change from the ordinary for us. We frequent another casino because of convenience. The dealers are friendly, and the slots love me to show up. We happen to be there last year for the lighting of the Christmas tree outside the hotel. Beautiful!!!

All reviews
in 25 reviews
"ventilation"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed September 22, 2012

As a couple, we always liked coming here to get away for a weekend. But the last 2 visits have not been for the better. There is a TOTAL disconnect between the reservation service when you call, and the front desk. You can make special requests all you want, but they are always ignored. This trip was the last straw, so to speak. My wife doesn't like elevators, so we always request the second floor in the Spa Wing. It's just above the coffee shop in the morning, so easy to get to. We used to think because we got there for late arrival, that they always gave our room away. This time, I took a vacation day on Friday to get there before check in time. The room was still given away. On top of that, the front desk clerk, an oriental girl seemed to cop an "I'm in charge and what I say, goes" attitude. Asking for an extra few minutes of check out time was also met with an attitude from a different person. They seem to be short on staff now, because even on a weekend, there seems to be fewer people at the casino. Comps at the casino are almost non-existant now. Spent over $700 to only get $4.40 in comps ??!!! Forget this. I do believe we are done here.

2  Thank showstang
Reviewed September 22, 2012

There was a smoking and non-smoking section. Although you have to walk through the smoking section to get to the non-smoking section.

The non-smoking section didn't have that many people in it and if you wanted to play card games you had to be in the smoking section.

Drinks were expensive, even water. The slot machines were fun but I didn't Win any $. I spent some $ there but didn't win anything back but I almost broke even so it was worth the trip.

I don't have many casinos to compare this to except for the ones in Vegas and those are always really nice. I had a good time there.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Beautiful resort!!! We enjoyed walking around the town and grounds of French Lick resort and West Baden.