All reviewsfrench stickwafflesfront deskwould stay here againvisiting french lickpool and hot tubnext morningdirect tvtrain ridemicrowave and refrigeratornice place to staycheck in was quick and easynice bathroomroom was cleanallow petswatch tvhotel breakfast
Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

My family, including daughter and her family spent the night before school starts back up. Rooms were clean, comfortable, and large enough for all eight of us. Great breakfast and kids loved the pool. The hot tub was very relaxing! Great place for families!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
FLManager, General Manager at Comfort Suites French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2015

Thank you for staying with us. I am happy everyone had a good time and hope your grandchildren enjoy their school year. Please come back soon

Reviewed August 1, 2015

This hotel is pretty much what you'd expect for a name chain. Rooms are nice and comfortable with enough room. staff was friendly. price was higher than warranted, but I attribute that to being in French Lick. I didn't get to try the breakfast as they had already shut it down when I went down (not their fault I was late). The only issue we ran into was the pool was shut down for awhile due to a maintenance issue. We'd stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank ajhart
FLManager, General Manager at Comfort Suites French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2015

Thank you for your recent visit to French Lick and for staying at the Comfort Suites. I apologize for the pool being down for a little bit on Sunday morning, but we have to keep it at safe levels and correct temperatures so our guest will enjoy their stay. I'm glad it was only out for a short time so you had plenty of time to swim before checking out. Please come back soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

Hotel is very close to all that French Lick has to offer. Room was very clean and large. No issue with the a/c at all. Our room was had a thermostat. Breakfast was great even with us arriving downstairs at almost 11 on a Saturday morning. I would stay here again, especially with children.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bushes5
FLManager, General Manager at Comfort Suites French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2015

Thank you for the nice review. I am pleased that you had a great stay while in French Lick. Please come back soon!

Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

The airconditioning does Not Work. The rooms have motion sensors so it does not run unless you are moving. Not only that but it can not cool to a comfortable temperature. It sounds like this has been a problem with many as I have read reviews and our waitress in town tonight said she has had previous customers complain. I did not pay $143 to not get any sleep. This has ruined our anniversary get a way. I'm up at 2 a.m. moving around to cool the room and write this review.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sommer P
FLManager, General Manager at Comfort Suites French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2015

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience while staying with us. We do have motion sensors on the door, this is to let the A/C unit know that the room is occupied. The unit is energy efficient so it does not run all the time only when someone is in the room, but you do not have to be moving once you are in the room, you can be sleeping and it will run. Again I apologize and I hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

We had great room at the Comfort Suites and it is larger than most motels. There is a microwave and refrigerator in each room. Beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms were large. Good basic breakfast in the morning. Location is a bit out of the downtown area, but easily driven. Only downside was that the HVAC is noisy when starting up and shutting down while moderating the room's environment. Overall, though, a great place in the area.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
FLManager, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2015

Thank you so much for staying with us and for the nice review. We are located 1 mile from the center of town. I hope you stay with us again when you are in town.