“Great rooms at a great price”

Comfort Suites French Lick
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in French Lick
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We planned a weekend getaway and stayed at the comfort suites. This hotel was perfect for our needs... Very clean, nice size, great refrigerator and microwave in the room as well. Staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank softballfanatic23
FLManager, General Manager at Comfort Suites French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for the great review! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We spent Easter weekend in French Lick and enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Suites.

Convenient location and a great price for 3. The location was clean and well kept.

The only negative was their choices on the breakfast offerings.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Mark G
FLManager, General Manager at Comfort Suites French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to French lick and for the great review! looking forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Once again, an excellent stay at a comfort suites. Clean room, attentive staff, and a wonderfully delicious breakfast. It is located approx 3 - 4 quick miles from the casino and is easy to get in and out of. It is THE best choice for your stay in French Lick, by far.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Benjii2414

Thank You for the great review! Thank you for always staying with us when you are in the area, we greatly appreciate it.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We were here for my grandfather, Dow Henson's funeral. The rooms were very clean and large. The breakfast was good as well for a hotel breakfast. The rooms do have a fridge which is nice to keep a snacks/drinks in when you are traveling with a family. We needed more towels and my son needed shaving cream. The front desk supplied us with our needs. I would like to mention a young man named Cole. He took a couple phone calls from me with questions and then also brought us batteries for our TV remote control. He is exactly the type of employee that my granddad would have liked working for him. He was polite, professional and looked sharp. We will stay here again to visit family. Perhaps the biggest plus is that the rooms are large enough for our family of 6.

I would like to make two suggestions. The first is to put a mirror by the desk. It would help to have a second place for people to get ready close to an outlet. Also a fan in the bathroom.

• Stayed: June 2014
FLManager, General Manager at Comfort Suites French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for choosing us for lodging in your time of need. Thank you for the nice review also, I will let Cole know what a good impression he made. He is a very nice young man and an excellent employee. I also wanted you to know we have fans in all the restrooms that run continuously and they are quite so its very hard to hear them. I agree with the mirror by the desk and will see if we can accomplish that.
Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We stayed on the second floor and there was no noise problem. The room was clean and in good condition. The breakfast offered was good, your choice of hot or cold food. There were scrambled eggs but no meat. There were two waffle makers which worked well. The hotel is out of town a bit but for the price it's worth a short drive. The pool is a decent size but it was heavily chlorinated and the air was hot and extremely humid.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us on your recent trip to French Lick and for the nice review! I hope we see you soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I've always considered Comfort Suites to be a good value. Nothing fancy, just an average room at a reasonable rate. I love the fact that I can bring my little dogs with me. But I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in to the Comfort Suites in French Lick, In. This hotel deserves at least 3 stars. It is very well kept. Rooms are huge, very clean, comfortable and modern. The beds were comparable to Westin's dream bed. Bathroom was clean & fresh. Keep in mind that this particular is a bit pricier than most Comfort Suites ($130 - $150) during memorial weekend. I was glad to pay it, especially since they allowed me to bring my Chihuahua.

Definitely recommended!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
FLManager, General Manager at Comfort Suites French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs and for the nice review! I hope to see you and your little dogs soon!!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

the staff was very friendly. the room and pool were both very clean. the pool is equipped to handle handicapped people. Not the best breakfast, but it was filling. it was hard to eat a waffle with plastic ware, so I stuck to cereal and a banana.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and for the nice review!

Also consider these accommodations in or near French Lick
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Jasper
French Lick Springs Hotel
French Lick Springs Hotel
#2 of 5 in French Lick

Been to Comfort Suites French Lick? Share your experiences!