“Unsatisfied”

Comfort Suites French Lick
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in French Lick
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I'm not very pleased with my stay at Comfort Suites in French Lick, IN. I have been to many Comfort Suites before and never have I been treated so poorly. I called to the desk numerous times and no one answered. I finally went to the front desk, and the girl working night shift seemed bothered by me. She wasn't very helpful and I noticed her name tag said Jerrica. If you see her working, avoid asking her any questions because she does not help. Jentha and Kerrin were helpful the following day, thankfully. The breakfast was okay, and the room was okay, but the bad service at the front desk made my whole trip bad. I would recommend anyone staying in the French Lick area to stay at the French Lick Resort or Big Splash Adventure.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank FrequentHotelSmith
FLManager, General Manager at Comfort Suites French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for your recent review. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you had while staying with us. We take the needs of our guest very seriously and our ratings reflect that. I hope if you are in the area you will give us another chance to show you our commitment to guest satisfaction.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My company booked my stay here. Was a very nice hotel with a nice location. Everyone was really nice and had no issues with staff. Beds were comfortable and towels were nice. Would be happy to recommend this hotel to others staying in the area. LOVED the no smoking!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Orange Co. I am happy you had a pleasant stay and I hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

My sister and I were in French Lick for the LPGA Legends Golf Tournament. We didn't want to pay a lot for a room that we only would need for sleeping so we stayed here. It was nice. The girl at the desk(kerryn?? not sure of the spelling) allowed early check in for us. The room was nice and large with a sofa and table, desk, and fridge. There might have been a microwave but I didn't pay attention to that. The beds were comfy. Breakfast Saturday morning was good, but would have liked to see bacon or sausage served. Everything else you could imagine was available. French Lick is a cute little town and I am pretty sure I will be back with my husband and dogs.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank addison_and_clark

Thank you for staying at Comfort Suite of French Lick! It was great to have the golfers with us for a few days. I am glad you had a pleasant stay and I am looking forward to your return with your husband and dogs. :)
Have a great day!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. Newer and clean with a friendly staff. The rooms are spacious, updated and modern. Bathrooms have a granite vanity and hair dryer. There is a desk, sitting area with a couch, plently of lighting, a refridgerator and microwave. Thick towels and comfortable beds with planty of pillows and an extra blanket. I did not notice any noise between the rooms. Hot breakfast bar available -scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, waffels, fruit, cereal, breads & pasteries, coffee, juice, etc. This is a very nice area that seems to have plenty to do!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank angiRN
FLManager, General Manager at Comfort Suites French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your lodging needs! I am glad you had a great visit to our area and I hope you will come again soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed on 9/14 and checked out on 9/15. Everything was perfect, until we went to check out. The girl at the desk was extremely rude and she appeared to be drunk or maybe hungover. She also had no nametag and appeared to be wearing an overlarge uniform. I was shocked by this, because the rest of the staff was polite and extremely professional. All in all, our stay was great. But something needs to be done about the girl at the desk.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank MrsFredrick
FLManager, General Manager at Comfort Suites French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

First I would like to Thank You for staying with us on your recent visit. I would like to apologize for my staff, rudeness is something we do not take lightly. I can assure you this will never happen again. I hope you will stay with us again so we can provide you with excellent customer satisfaction. Please call me direct if there are any other concerns.

Have a great day!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

French Lick (& West Baden Springs), IN is a fun great little getaway. The 2 iconic hotels here are beautiful & amazing to see. However, if you'd like to save plenty of money and still enjoy the area, I recommend staying at Comfort Suites. This hotel is only a few years old. It is nice & clean with tasteful furnishings. Breakfast offers a good selection of hot foods. Coffee, hot chocolate, & teas are available 24 hrs. Pantry is available to purchase snacks any time of day as well. The indoor pool is a nice way to unwind after a day of playing at the nearby casino, indoor go-kart tracks, or the winery. Holiday World is less than an hour away. Southern Indiana is beautiful! Be sure to make time for a drive around the countryside. Lots of little treasures hidden all around. :)

Room Tip: all rooms have couch with pull out bed
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank tiaturner

Thank You for staying with us and for the very nice review! This part of the state is beautiful this time of year. I hope to see you soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had never heard of French Lick...we were visiting in the area so this is where we stayed...French lick is a lovely town...There is an indoor water park and a casino... Beautiful place with a variety of entertainment....The hotel was a plus...very nice with a very friendly staff...The breakfast was all you would want and was in a very large room... We had a really nice suite...I would recommend this hotel and this town as a great place to visit...we are actually planning on going back in a couple weeks..

Room Tip: I think any room would b fine...we had refridgerator and microwave but would say all rooms hav them...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paulette C
FLManager, General Manager at Comfort Suites French Lick, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for taking time to fill out a very nice review. Thank you for choosing our hotel and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! When you come back in a few weeks, please say "Hello" my parents happen to be from the same town that you are from....small world.
Thanks again

SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Jasper
French Lick Springs Hotel
French Lick Springs Hotel
#2 of 5 in French Lick

Been to Comfort Suites French Lick? Share your experiences!