“Excellent”

Ohana Hawaiian Grill and Bar
Ranked #13 of 28 Restaurants in French Lick
Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

We went late in evening and were treated royally. Service was outstanding, decor is interesting and food was excellent. My wife had cajun chicken sandwich and I had Hawaiian chicken, spicy. Both dishes were wonderful and portions were good.
Food was obviously fresh and tasty.
I would highly recommend this restaurant and staff.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

It's nice to have more options in French Lick, but I doubt I go again. It's a decent sized space with new decor & furnishings, but just wasn't happy with what I ordered. I had the fried shrimp roll for $8.99. The specialty rolls were all near $15. I knew I'd starve so I asked if they had soup, which they didn't, so I ordered the mozzarella sticks. They came out looking and tasting like they were from a frozen box. Skinny and blah breading. Those were $6.99. My husband got the pork rib-eye with a baked potato and salad. He said the baked potato was good. The rest just average for the $15 price. And their is no bread or anything. I did see a kid with crab legs, so there's that. They had some drink specials on the board, several different beers and some fruity tropical stuff. I did get a coffee, which was surprisingly good.

Reviewed February 9, 2017

My husband and I were staying at the West Baden Springs Hotel and decided to try a local place for supper. The sushi selection was fabulous and there was a sushi chef creating the rolls fresh. There were numerous options including several fish choices, chicken, sandwiches and beef. We had the grilled Mahi Mahi and Spicy Grilled Chicken which were both excellent. It was quite busy while we were there and there was an issue with the food at a neighboring table. But our experience was excellent.

1  Thank Carrieparmenter