“Best for the price”

Quality Inn hotel in Fremont
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was the least expensive hotel in the area and was available on a busy holiday weekend. Is is somewhat "bare bones," but comfortable and clean, with friendly accommodating staff. No problem getting an extra portable bed for a grandchild. We all got a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn hotel in Fremont

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had 2 rooms for family while traveling and had an enjoyable, comfortable traveling experience. This stay was an excellent value and the breakfast was great. There were great nearby restaurants. 'Nuff said, now I need to use up characters for this review.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank James S
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was very satisfied with the entire experience and will likely use this hotel again. It was quiet and peaceful. Staff was friendly even at my check in @ 1 AM. The night staff was taking care of the stocking in the breakfast room and immediately greeted me and checked me in. Cudos to the night shift! Room was very pleasant. I hope other hotels with in the honors group will be as nice. I will be checking them out first whenever I travel, based on the experience at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 157susane
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Driving back from PA to WI and needed a place to stop and rest. The desk staff was very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was good, all for a decent price, and it was easy to get off and on the toll road

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Todd H
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Everything about our trip to this hotel was anything but relaxing. The first night we were scheduled to stay here the water was shut off causing us to have to stay someplace else. Upon checking the next morning the water was back on and after reloading our vehicle we headed to the Hampton Inn Fremont, IN.

After moving everything into our first room and realizing it would not suit our needs we once again moved everything into a second room that seemed like it would work.

The second room smelled of smoke, the refrigerator dirty and had mold growing on the inside. I cleaned it myself since I had already asked to be moved. The bathroom was not clean and the room just did not seem to meet the standards of the Hampton Inn I have come to expect.

The air was not turned on in the dining area, or any of the hallways.

The chairs in the pool area were very hard plastic, with no lounge chairs for the outside sitting area. The outside sitting area looked as if it had not been cleaned in a very long time. There were ants and bugs on the ground and on the table. There were bird droppings everywhere.

Upon trying to check out I could not find a luggage rack. I was told by the front desk that they only have two. I waited over 15 minutes for a luggage rack and gave up.

Please know that I travel with a husband with a disability all the moving of our belongings is done by me. There was nothing relaxing about this hotel stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Susan B, General Manager at Quality Inn hotel in Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience.

We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. With that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.

Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us next time you’re in town as providing outstanding service to all our guests is our #1 priority.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

You know what you are going to get. Very nice place and great staff. Stayed at a competitor last time and enjoyed this hotel much more. Really friendly employees and quiet rooms. Comfortable and good for business stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Easy access to the freeway, Close to the outlet mall, Room was clean, hotel had recently been remodeled, Breakfast was excellent, staff was friendly, and had ample parking. Only drawback to me was room 218 was too close to ice machine and elevator and was noisy all night.

• Stayed: May 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Holiday Inn Express Fremont
Ramada Angola/Fremont Area
Best Western Plus Howe Inn
Quality Inn Bryan/Montpelier
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier
Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater

Been to Quality Inn hotel in Fremont? Share your experiences!