“Hampton in Fremont IN” 5 of 5 bubbles

Quality Inn hotel in Fremont
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Fremont
“Hampton in Fremont IN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was very satisfied with the entire experience and will likely use this hotel again. It was quiet and peaceful. Staff was friendly even at my check in @ 1 AM. The night staff was taking care of the stocking in the breakfast room and immediately greeted me and checked me in. Cudos to the night shift! Room was very pleasant. I hope other hotels with in the honors group will be as nice. I will be checking them out first whenever I travel, based on the experience at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank 157susane

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Brookfield, WI, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Driving back from PA to WI and needed a place to stop and rest. The desk staff was very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was good, all for a decent price, and it was easy to get off and on the toll road

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Todd H
commerce twp mi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Everything about our trip to this hotel was anything but relaxing. The first night we were scheduled to stay here the water was shut off causing us to have to stay someplace else. Upon checking the next morning the water was back on and after reloading our vehicle we headed to the Hampton Inn Fremont, IN.

After moving everything into our first room and realizing it would not suit our needs we once again moved everything into a second room that seemed like it would work.

The second room smelled of smoke, the refrigerator dirty and had mold growing on the inside. I cleaned it myself since I had already asked to be moved. The bathroom was not clean and the room just did not seem to meet the standards of the Hampton Inn I have come to expect.

The air was not turned on in the dining area, or any of the hallways.

The chairs in the pool area were very hard plastic, with no lounge chairs for the outside sitting area. The outside sitting area looked as if it had not been cleaned in a very long time. There were ants and bugs on the ground and on the table. There were bird droppings everywhere.

Upon trying to check out I could not find a luggage rack. I was told by the front desk that they only have two. I waited over 15 minutes for a luggage rack and gave up.

Please know that I travel with a husband with a disability all the moving of our belongings is done by me. There was nothing relaxing about this hotel stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Susan B, General Manager at Quality Inn hotel in Fremont, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience.

We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. With that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.

Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us next time you’re in town as providing outstanding service to all our guests is our #1 priority.
detroit
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

You know what you are going to get. Very nice place and great staff. Stayed at a competitor last time and enjoyed this hotel much more. Really friendly employees and quiet rooms. Comfortable and good for business stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Easy access to the freeway, Close to the outlet mall, Room was clean, hotel had recently been remodeled, Breakfast was excellent, staff was friendly, and had ample parking. Only drawback to me was room 218 was too close to ice machine and elevator and was noisy all night.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Butler, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Great place to stay! Awesome service. Rooms are clean and modern. Nice location. Pool is nice also. Staff is very helpful and curtious. Great spot right off of highway 80. Restaurants are close by. Great breakfast too. Thanks,hampton!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Belfry KY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Hotel was great and the staff was even better. This was my second time staying there and I will definitely stay there when I return. Couldn't have asked for it to be any better. Rooms were warm and clean, staff went out of their way for us, location was good, and the complimentary breakfast was very good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Renee L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Holiday Inn Express Fremont
Ramada Angola/Fremont Area
BEST WESTERN PLUS Howe Inn
Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater
Holiday Inn Express Kendalville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Coldwater

Been to Quality Inn hotel in Fremont? Share your experiences!