All reviews donuts front desk another guest room was clean next morning off the highway little things sausage a great place to stay water pressure in the shower quiet location on duty air conditioner motel tub offerings curtains
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

I have been staying here for many years twice over the same two week period each year plus occasional extra trip such as this one

I got in at midnight they were 25% full the rate was higher than I normally pay and more than I was told it would be the day earlier when I called
It was midnight I have been up 24 hours I needed to sleep, I paid cash and she took a credit card instead of a cash deposit

When I went to leave in the morning the lady behind the desk informed me that I had been charged incorrectly and I owe them more money

At breakfast there were several women at different tables that were commenting about how things seemed to have changed and how the rate had gone up about 25% from their last visit, that was my experience also when I originally checked in.

The lady at the desk while I was speaking to her kept telling me that she did not need to be spoken to the way I was speaking to her I was speaking entirely in a normal tone of voice and a professional manner I am betting that she is getting a lot of this type of issue.

I was basically asking her why the rate that I had paid the night before changed because it was paid in full when I went to the room

I wondered why when I got up in the morning the receipt was not under the door as normal apparently there is new owners the gal at the desk came with the new owners and they got rid of everyone else

There are about 20 of us that travel to the same place every year and we all stop there that will end this year and I will never be back !

They pretty much had me because they had my credit card that they could go to town with if they felt like it

Feel free to contact me if you would like more information

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank roberteW5617KF
Reviewed July 6, 2017

We stayed here for one night while on a road trip. It was easy to find right off the highway. Check in went pretty quickly and we went up to up to our room. The first issue- only one one the key cards worked. It took a bit of tinkering but we got into the room. Next issue- the air conditioner wouldn't turn on. I tried calling the front desk three times, letting it ring a long time with no answer. I decided that maybe the phone wasn't working so I went to the lobby. I waited several minutes while the desk clerk chatted with another guest - sounded like he was a regular. Anyways, apparently they have a switchboard to turn on the air conditioners in each room and she hadn't flipped the switch. Ok, problem solved. Next I went to put drinks/medications in the fridge only to find there wasn't one. I totally take responsibility that I actually didn't look to see if a fridge was on their list of amenities- I thought they were standard in hotel rooms - not this one. I went to get ice only to find you have to put your key card in the machine and I didn't bring it. Next I tried to use the iron to press an outfit for the next day. The iron was tethered to the ironing board. It made ironing a bit difficult. Overall, I would not want to stay here again unless I was desperate.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 24, 2017

On behalf of our entire staff I would like to apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. We are working on some renovations to better all of our standard rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. We will also look into the iron and ironing boards as well. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Comfort Inn Fremont

Reviewed July 2, 2017

Staff helpful and pleasant. Lovely breakfast, something for everyone. Breakfast lady very sweet and accommodating. My husband left his hat in the room and I went back to retrieve it later that day and the desk clerk right there to help me. If the need arises to be in this area, we would stay again.

Stayed: June 2017
Management response:Responded July 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our location, we appreciate you and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

We were driving from Wisconsin to DC and needed a stop for the night mid-way. On our first time through we stayed in Ohio at a Comfort Inn. It was awful so on the way back we decided to try this place instead. So glad we did! Staff was beyond friendly from night to morning! Helped us order pizza and greeted us warmly at breakfast (even tipping off my daughter that new donuts were put out!) Super friendly staff. The rooms were extremely clean and I'm picky about that. Beds were so comfortable! The pool area was nice too. Easy access to the highway, but quiet location. We weren't there very long as it was just dinner time until breakfast time, but it was just the place we needed to recharge for our remaining drive home. Highly recommend!

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

We actually booked the hotel next door but found out the pool was out of service and they offered to cancel our room if we wanted to book next door(comfort inn) I was impressed. So I used Kayak to book comfort inn in about 1 min. More expensive but we needed a hotel ASAP. Entry is nice and pool was visible from front desk but separated by two sets of doors. Pool was freezing. Kids didn't swim long.Gaming room to right and you do have to walk through the breakfast dining room to get to the pool. The breakfast was basic. Coffee was good. Cereal bar, waffle maker, scrambled eggs and sausage links, yogurt and breads &Fresh fruit. Our room had a fridge but not a freezer so our ice blocks could not be re-froze for our travels. The bathroom was incredibly tiny. You couldn't get into the bathroom to close the door to use the toilet unless you got into the tub.
Having the sink in the room was loud and distracting when kids were trying to sleep. The beds were comfortable and pillows plentiful. We had a room with two queen beds.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family