“Bowling tournament weekend” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Franklin
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Bowling tournament weekend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Pleasant stay at the comfort inn. Popcorn in the lobby in the afternoon and fresh warm cookies in the evening. Swimming pool was clean and chlorine levels good. Front desk very nice and helpful. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
G M, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, November 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your last stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

This appears to be one of the older Comfort Inns, but it seems to be well maintained and managed. It has an attractive somewhat rustic appearance. The lobby is very charming and the staff friendly. Our room was clean, and the bed was awesome! One of the best nights sleep I've had away from home in some time. Did not use the indoor pool, but a quick inspection of the pool area revealed it to be on par and clean. Breakfast was what you would expect at a typical Comfort Inn.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cheryle R, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and had a comfortable night's sleep! We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.
Have a wonderful Day!
Corydon, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night when I was in Franklin for business, and I have to admit, this Comfort Inn exceeded my expectations. The 1 king bed room I had was very clean and stylish, with a very comfortable bed, a refrigerator, a microwave, a flat screen TV with tons of channels, and a two-tiered desk perfect for laptops. Lots of outlets by the desk too – a big plus. I was there during a really bad cold snap (6 degrees Fahrenheit was the high) but the heater was more than adequate and kept the room very warm. Breakfast the next day had waffles, sausage, cereal, pastries, juice, coffee, fruit salad, and bagels. I was a little disappointed there wasn’t scrambled eggs or biscuits like at some other chains, but that may be because there weren’t many people there at that time of year. Milk was a little hard to find – it was in carafes next to the cereal rather than in individual boxes in the fridge. Still, it was a nice breakfast selection with plenty of seating and free USA Todays at the front desk. About the front desk, there may not be anyone there when you come in; they’ll have a sign and a phone asking you to dial 0, and someone will be there very soon. Ben checked me in, and later, when I didn’t get silverware with my Chinese takeout, he got into the breakfast supplies for me (much appreciated). If I’m ever in this area in the future, I wouldn’t have any problems staying here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cheryle R, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you so much for your positive comments! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your future visits
Fort Myers
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

We were driving south on interstate and needed a place to spend the night. My wife is handicapped and we needed a room with a roll in shower. A call to the hotel confirmed that they had one for us. Check in was easy and room was very nice. We appreciated the free popcorn and cookies at the front desk. Room was clean, up to date and had a good roll in shower for my wife. We will remember this hotel as many hotels do not offer a roll in shower. There were a lot of people at breakfast and we thought they had run out of eggs but then a fresh batch appeared. It was a nice breakfast and we would consider staying here again

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Cheryle R, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to accommodate you! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your return stay with us!
Central Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Just stayed one night at this hotel and outside of the tub/shower looking like it could use an update we have nothing to say but good things about this Comfort Inn. Don't get me wrong, the bathroom was clean it just didn't look as updated as the rest of the room and the hotel itself. The staff was extremely cheerful and helpful. The free breakfast was very good and tasty as well. We usually do the B&B thing or maybe a more expensive hotel as we can be quite picky, but this place was very good. Oh yeah, the beds and pillows were very, very comfortable and the air conditioning was one of the easiest to regulate for a comfortable temperature all night long. Nice job Comfort Inn!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Cheryle R, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will also be pleasant!
Greens Fork, Indiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed here on two-night prepaid stay in March, booked through the Choice hotel website. The hotel did not clean our room after the first night. When we returned that evening, I informed the front desk. The woman immediately disagreed that the room had not been cleaned. I invited her to come have a look at the unmade bed and the towels on the floor in the bathroom. She declined but said housekeeping had gone home so changed us to another room. That was a hassle, but the problem was resolved -- so I thought! To my surprise, the hotel billed my credit card for an additional night without telling and without my signature--even though I did not provide the card info to them. They have not responded to my requests for a refund. Unfortunately, Choice Hotels defers all responsibility to the hotel owner. I will not stay here again and would caution any who do.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank silentlywewait
Kentucky
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

The King suite was large and quiet, even though right by the elevator. When I first arrived, the air conditioner was off and it was sweltering in the room. The AC worked slow (and was just in the back room) so it was not adequately cooled off until the next morning. The living area is not designed very well, as you don't have room to sit at the desk and lighting was poor. Also, the sofa was very uncomfortable with sagging cushions. Toilet seat was broken on one side, but the bathroom was clean. Lots of hot water with good water pressure. The bed was very comfortable and sheets were nice and clean. The breakfast was pretty good with several options. I was there on a business trip and I thought the nightly rate was overpriced for what was provided. If I went back on my own, I would not choose to stay there, but it was okay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LisaDawn75
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 6 in Franklin
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood
Red Roof Inn Greenwood, IN
WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Greenwood
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin? Share your experiences!