“Great, Easy Stop on Road Trip”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Quality Inn in Franklin this weekend while on the road from Atlanta to Chicago. We arrived close to midnight, and the staff was friendly and quick. The room was clean, quiet, and recently renovated. There were plenty of choices for a quick breakfast on our way out in the morning. I appreciate how easy they made our trip and would certainly stay here again next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
QualityInn12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

Santosh,
GM

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Needed a stop driving from northern Illinois to Nashville. We did not have a reservation, but no problem. Our room was clean, but a little dated and worn. Bed was OK. Overall this is a pretty typical Choice hotel - a good value for the money. A bonus is having a Waffle House right next door.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I recently stayed here during a business trip. I was in a room that had clearly been recently renovated, and it was lovely -- clean, stylish, with design features that look like what I have seen in hotels that cost more than twice as much (e.g., marble counter-top in the bathroom). I particularly appreciated that the room had both a microwave and mini-fridge, and they fit nicely into the well-designed bureau/cabinet at the head of the room. The staff with whom I interacted were friendly and very helpful. The price was truly excellent for the value and I will absolutely stay here again if my travels take me back to this area. My one complaint is that the walls are on the thinner side (e.g., folks talking in the hallway were quite audible from inside my room), but generally the hotel was quiet and a very nice place to stay -- especially for the price.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Very friendly staff. Fast, easy check in and out. Very comfortable, clean room. Good continental breakfast, good that is supposed to be hot was. Good fruit. Very quiet area. They care about the environment. Great price. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Reservationist when I called went out of her way to meet our needs of two rooms next to each other and a crib. She couldn't have been more pleasant. At first blush, my daughter balked at the location, next to a no-name hotel and by many rental units, about two miles from downtown. There is an almost impossible turn to a small area to park for check-in. Adequate parking in back, once checked in. Lobby and rooms were clean and well decorated . Small pool looked as though cement needed cleaning and there were two long, leggy critters on the bottom. Room was quiet. Breakfast was a basic selection of carbs and yogurt. For the $70 per night, we were pleased with the value for the price, considering rooms in Greenwood and Indy were asking minimm of $160 per night, due to events scheduled.

Room Tip: Although we were only a few doors down from the lobby, the only noise we heard was footsteps above u...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had a very good experience at this hotel. The front desk staff were friendly, and my room was very clean and in good condition. The only downside to the property is that the parking lot configuration is kind of unusual, but this was a minor issue and not really inconvenient once I understood how to get to the parking area. The location is great, a rural atmosphere that is close to I65 and restaurants, not far from Indianapolis. I would recommend this location to anyone staying in the area.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was clean and we got a great price. It is right next to the Waffle House that had the best eggs!!
I only gave it a 4 because the breakfast area I thought was to small. It only had 4 tables and was cramped. Also this a non smoking hotel. My room did not smell like smoke when I checked in but before and in the night you could smell smoke. I believe it was coming from the room next to me but wasn't sure. Not everyone will follow to no smoking rules.... Boo!!!!
I told the front office when I checked out but it's not like I knew who was doing it. But she did apologize. Would stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood
Red Roof Inn Greenwood, IN
Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood
Holiday Inn Express Greenwood

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!