“Great Experience”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Franklin
Jasper, Indiana
“Great Experience”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had a very good experience at this hotel. The front desk staff were friendly, and my room was very clean and in good condition. The only downside to the property is that the parking lot configuration is kind of unusual, but this was a minor issue and not really inconvenient once I understood how to get to the parking area. The location is great, a rural atmosphere that is close to I65 and restaurants, not far from Indianapolis. I would recommend this location to anyone staying in the area.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was clean and we got a great price. It is right next to the Waffle House that had the best eggs!!
I only gave it a 4 because the breakfast area I thought was to small. It only had 4 tables and was cramped. Also this a non smoking hotel. My room did not smell like smoke when I checked in but before and in the night you could smell smoke. I believe it was coming from the room next to me but wasn't sure. Not everyone will follow to no smoking rules.... Boo!!!!
I told the front office when I checked out but it's not like I knew who was doing it. But she did apologize. Would stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed August 2013
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We attended a concert in Indianapolis and stayed at this cozy hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was right next to an ice machine, but we didn't know it until the next day. The only downside was it was behind a Waffle House so out room overlooked their back wall. Very quiet and highly recommended!

• Stayed August 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We just did an overnight here on our way south. We usually pick a Choice Hotel and chose this based on it being a Choice Hotel and distance from our home. We had an easy check-in and were given a free upgrade per our request as choice privileges members. The room was pretty usual - but I like no surprises. Clean, comfortable, very adequate. Breakfast included huge waffles and egg "pancakes" (scrambled but in a small pancake shape), boiled eggs, and a variety of breads, cereal. We would stop here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, ga
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed here on the way back from Chicago area. Room was newly redone, nice new mattress, everything clean and comfy. Desk clerk very nice and helpful. Saves you 30 dollars + not to stay near a major city on the road- a deal!
I did smell cigarette smoke in the hall, tho it was supposedly a non smoking hotel. Did not notice it in my room. Free wifi, frig, cable. All good.
Breakfast adequate.

Room Tip: I was told the King size rooms were the latest to be re done, had newer mattresses.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Radcliff, Kentucky
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife and I stayed here the night before Fathers' Day enroute to visit our daughter. The receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. When I signed for the room I had to initial we would pay an additional $75 for cleanup if we smoked in the room. We went to room 219 and when my wife opened the door the stink of smoke was very strong. I was several feet behind her and said we weren't even going in. The receptionist gave us another room and apologized. She told us the whole hotel was non-smoking. The air conditioner in our room never did really cool the room. Later that night I walked by without looking at room numbers and stopped when the smell of smoke was strong. I was outside room 219. The back stairwell smelled as if people had been using it for a smoking area too since it was raining and they probably didn't want to go outside. Breakfast was very good and overall the building was clean.

Room Tip: Check the room for cleanliness and smells before allowing children in or taking your luggage inside...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Warren W
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We selected this hotel for a stay over Memorial Day weekend when we were visiting family in the area. Our #1 reason for staying here was the price and flexibility of a single night and week of cancellation which is difficult to find on Indy 500 weekend. We checked in fairly late and the front desk person was extremely friendly and welcoming. We had reserved 2 rooms and there were still side by side rooms available for our late arrival.

There is no elevator so we had to carry our stuff up to the second floor. The hallway looks a little outdated and when i first opened the door to our room i thought it smelled like smoking even though it said non smoking. When we got into the room we found a very clean and freshly updated room with plenty of space. There was also zero smoke smell. Someone must have recently been in the hall after smoking outside.

We slept great on a very comfortable bed and didnt experience any noise problems. Breakfast was fine and our checkout experience was very pleasant as well.

• Stayed May 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin
Red Roof Inn Greenwood, IN
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood
Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus
Holiday Inn Express Greenwood
Comfort Inn Shelbyville
Comfort Inn Shelbyville
#2 of 6 in Shelbyville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!