“Nice”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the Quality Inn for an event at Franklin College. The rooms were clean, pool looked nice, and the staff was friendly. We didn't use the pool because it felt a bit chilly to us and it was cool outside anyway. Breakfast was decent, a nice variety and everything was warm. We have stayed here previously when we were doing things in the area and it has never disappointed us. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed February 28, 2013

From the time we arrived here and was greeted by the desk clerk I could tell our stay was going to be a pleasant one. The room was very clean. Most of the rooms were filled and to our surprise it was very quiet. I honestly dont remember when I slept so well while staying in a motel. The breakfast bar was absolutely wonderful. The food was not only hot but very delicious and a great variety on top of that. I also had the pleasure of meeting the owners and visit with them for a short while. They were very personable and down to earth and more than took care of me during my stay. I could go on and on but will end by saying that my stay here was most enjoyable and would highly recomend the QUALITY INN on 150 Lovers Lane in Franklin Indiana to anyone heading this way and in need of an awesome place to stay. Thank you Quality Inn. I look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: The staff is very knowledgable in knowing how to fit the client with the room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2012

The room and motel were clean, but - small and cramped. Much had been spent to
upgrade the room with new bath fixtures, large flat screen TV. Lighting was poor. Personel
were friendly but hard to find. The desk clerk was also doing laundry in an ajoining room.
She could not hear the bell due to the laundry noise. Check in was a total hassle. Add to
that the free breakfast of cold pasty gravy and busquits and what you have left is - this was
my first and last stay at this Quality Inn.

Room Tip: Find someplace else.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We were looking for a reasonable rate for a one night stay (no frills). It took forever to check-in because their computer was freezing up. Noticed a lot of noise coming from the second floor when we were trying to sleep around midnight. I blame the noise suppression of the building and not necessarily the people causing the noise. The room was pretty nice with coffee maker w/coffee and a nice 48" flat screen TV mounted on the wall. The bathroom was pretty nice with ample room. The room had a reasonable desk area set up and the wireless internet was easy to access and seemed very fast. The continental breakfast was pretty good but there were only 4 small tables for sitting down. Many folks were loading up and heading back to their rooms. They do have a pool but our 13 year old was very bored with it (very small).

Room Tip: If you want to be away from the pool ask for a room on the west end. If you're not into the con...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

As a traveling photographer, I frequent the Choice Hotels in the midwest. I found this Quality Inn in Franklin,Indiana to be above average. Rooms are clean, large with flat screens, micro/fridge. Comfy beds, staff was friendly,very professional and even recognized me as a platinum level member. Wi-fi was very fast, breakfast was plentiful and had a good variety. Will stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Reservations, check in and check out was flawless and efficient. Breakfast was hot and adequate. Hotel was quiet and the room was nicely furnished and clean. The room came with a refrig and microwave oven. The bed was comfortable and there were special reading lights on each side of the bed. The wireless Internet connection worked well.

There is an indoor pool, but we did not check it out. There are several restaurants close by including a great Mexican restaurant. Access to and from the Interstate is no problem.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I chose this Quality inn, based on reviews of it and its competition on trip advisor. I'm glad I did. It is more expensive than the neighboring motels, but if you are going to spend any waking hours there, most likely worth the extra money. I arrived in the morning and the girl on staff booked me right in. If you have stayed at Quality inns, you know that they can vary widely. This one is top notch. Everything looks pretty new. Very large flat screen tv. Comfortable bed. Clean carpet. I don't eat breakfast so I can't comment on that. I was happy with my stay. I would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin
Red Roof Inn Greenwood, IN
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenwood
Holiday Inn Express Greenwood
Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus
Comfort Inn Shelbyville
Comfort Inn Shelbyville
#3 of 6 in Shelbyville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!