“My favorite place to go!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ritter's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Franklin
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

I'm a local emt and there is nothing better than ritters in the middle of a tough day. Everything is delicious. Even the old standard vanilla is amazing.

There are newer reviews for Ritter's Frozen Custard

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The flavors and selection were good. The prices were high. If my family or friends visit me in Indiana, I won't take them here due to the high prices and the custard lacks the "WOW" factor.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The flavors are amazing and you'll never want to settle for regular ice cream again. It costs a bit more but nothing is better than handmade every day.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My very first time visiting a Ritters and it was a great experience. The young lady that took our order was very helpful explaining their menu to us and she told us the most popular orders. I tried the Pumpkin Cheesecake Sundae. OMG! it was soooo delicious! My husband had the Peanut Butter Mountain....wow...it looked really good, too! He loved it. Great place to visit!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

THIS PLACE RULEZ. I really like to eat ice cream and somedays I'm all I REALLY WANT SOME ICE CREAM. So then I go to Ritter's and get some. And it's pretty good. And by pretty good I mean the best in the whole UNIVERSE. So buy lots of it.