“New owners get it!”

The Georgetowner Draft House
Ranked #15 of 20 Restaurants in Fortville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 9, 2012

New owners are on top of bringing new life to the Georgetowner. Lot's of fun activities Nick, the bartender is awesome. Aaron is a great cook, the food is outstanding! Stop in for lunch dinner, trivia or any of the fun times!

2  Thank nanatbrdg

Reviewed May 11, 2012

A group of us decided to have dinner one evening. Service was slow, and food was OK. Was out of an item on the menu, and after waiting for 30 minutes for our food, finally was told that they were out of this item. Waitress brought out a round of drinks, and no one had requested it. She also messed up on my bill, undercharged me. I brought it to her attention and it was corrected. I paid by credit card to include $3 tip on a food/drink total of $13.55. That is more than 20%. When I received my credit card bill, the charge on it was $18.55, and not $16.55. Attempted many, many times to get a refund from the restaurant to no avail. Requested to talk to the owner, of which our name and phone number was left at the restaurant. He never did contact us. Never did get the money back from the restaurant. Buyer beware using a credit card at this eating establishment. You will not get the difference back.

3  Thank Janice14