“A great place to eat”
Review of The Fort Grille - CLOSED

The Fort Grille
Cuisines: American
Description: The Fort Grille serves fresh, all scratch-made dishes in an informal, friendly atmosphere. Specials change every night depending on product availability. Suitable for a casual dinner with the family or that special evening out. Now serving beer and wine. Reservations for parties of 5 or more are encouraged.
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We have been only twice and both times the food was piping hot when served and delicious. A place where even the kids ( 9, 11, and 13) enjoy eating.

1  Thank CoreyandLori

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

A small town restaurant under new ownership. We stopped to give it a try and were overwhelmed with the food, the service and the pleasant atmosphere. The pork tenderloins are made the good old fashioned way of Indiana long ago, the French fries were just perfect, and the apple crisp dessert was exquisite.
Other people had other dishes and all looked great. It is a great family place for lunch or dinner. We are going to be regulars!

2  Thank jorahood
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This little restaurant had excellent and innovative choices. Everything we had was delicious. Very friendly staff. The grilled caesar salad was great! Reuben sandwich and onion rings worth the visit! Also the grilled chicken salad.

2  Thank Joan D
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I can see this place from our home. Some friends suggested we go there as they knew the owners ,of course service was great , food was good although a little pricey. One night when my wife had to work late I decidecd to eat there by myself,,they must have been mad because I took up a table by myself and were very rude SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE meal was below average , NO WAY willI I ever go back. My advice --- go to the broadway diner right down the road or go on to McCordsville to the GRILL 2

Reviewed June 5, 2012

The parking lot was very full on the Friday evening we ate at the Fort Grill. Surprisingly, we did not have to wait. I ordered a breaded tenderloin with cole slaw. Others ordered steak, alfredo/chicken pasta, and reuben sandwich with onion rings. The side salads were arranged on the plate in an appealing presentation of lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes. My tenderloin did not overpower the bun. I took some of the mayo off with my knife and will order it on the side next time. It was very good. The cole slaw was usual tasting. We sat in the front of the restaurant, so we did not see the larger room. I noticed the loudness of everyone talking, I'm sure we will return.

1  Thank Bunni65