“Wonderful restaurant. Wonderful surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Fort Grille - CLOSED

The Fort Grille
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: The Fort Grille serves fresh, all scratch-made dishes in an informal, friendly atmosphere. Specials change every night depending on product availability. Suitable for a casual dinner with the family or that special evening out. Now serving beer and wine. Reservations for parties of 5 or more are encouraged.
Anderson, Indiana
“Wonderful restaurant. Wonderful surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

A small town restaurant under new ownership. We stopped to give it a try and were overwhelmed with the food, the service and the pleasant atmosphere. The pork tenderloins are made the good old fashioned way of Indiana long ago, the French fries were just perfect, and the apple crisp dessert was exquisite.
Other people had other dishes and all looked great. It is a great family place for lunch or dinner. We are going to be regulars!

2 Thank jorahood

Charlotte, North Carolina
“superb experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

This little restaurant had excellent and innovative choices. Everything we had was delicious. Very friendly staff. The grilled caesar salad was great! Reuben sandwich and onion rings worth the visit! Also the grilled chicken salad.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Joan D
fortville
“GOOD MENUE”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

I can see this place from our home. Some friends suggested we go there as they knew the owners ,of course service was great , food was good although a little pricey. One night when my wife had to work late I decidecd to eat there by myself,,they must have been mad because I took up a table by myself and were very rude SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE meal was below average , NO WAY willI I ever go back. My advice --- go to the broadway diner right down the road or go on to McCordsville to the GRILL 2

• Visited June 2012
Fishers, Indiana
“Inviting plate presentation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

The parking lot was very full on the Friday evening we ate at the Fort Grill. Surprisingly, we did not have to wait. I ordered a breaded tenderloin with cole slaw. Others ordered steak, alfredo/chicken pasta, and reuben sandwich with onion rings. The side salads were arranged on the plate in an appealing presentation of lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes. My tenderloin did not overpower the bun. I took some of the mayo off with my knife and will order it on the side next time. It was very good. The cole slaw was usual tasting. We sat in the front of the restaurant, so we did not see the larger room. I noticed the loudness of everyone talking, I'm sure we will return.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Bunni65
“Good Flavor....Poor Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

We had party of 13, it took 20 minutes to get all of our meals to the table. Flavors were really good, but presentation was lacking on many dishes. I ordered veal marsala and spaghetti as a side. I received my 4 pieces of meat with a few mushrooms on top, and had to remind the waitress to bring the spaghetti. Probably won't go back.