“Inviting plate presentation”
Review of The Fort Grille - CLOSED

The Fort Grille
Cuisines: American
Description: The Fort Grille serves fresh, all scratch-made dishes in an informal, friendly atmosphere. Specials change every night depending on product availability. Suitable for a casual dinner with the family or that special evening out. Now serving beer and wine. Reservations for parties of 5 or more are encouraged.
Fishers, Indiana
“Inviting plate presentation”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

The parking lot was very full on the Friday evening we ate at the Fort Grill. Surprisingly, we did not have to wait. I ordered a breaded tenderloin with cole slaw. Others ordered steak, alfredo/chicken pasta, and reuben sandwich with onion rings. The side salads were arranged on the plate in an appealing presentation of lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes. My tenderloin did not overpower the bun. I took some of the mayo off with my knife and will order it on the side next time. It was very good. The cole slaw was usual tasting. We sat in the front of the restaurant, so we did not see the larger room. I noticed the loudness of everyone talking, I'm sure we will return.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Bunni65

“Good Flavor....Poor Service”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We had party of 13, it took 20 minutes to get all of our meals to the table. Flavors were really good, but presentation was lacking on many dishes. I ordered veal marsala and spaghetti as a side. I received my 4 pieces of meat with a few mushrooms on top, and had to remind the waitress to bring the spaghetti. Probably won't go back.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Really really good...then not so good, hmm??”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

We were really happy the first time we ate breakfast there. Second time we ate breakfast it was if we had gone to a different place. Until I realized the owner who is the chef wasn't there. The place has promise but when we go again and it isn't good then we won't go again...ever. Service is spotty at best which doesn't help either.

• Visited December 2011