“Hotel Staff”

Extended Stay America - Fort Wayne - South
Extended Stay America - Fort Wayne - South
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have been here on business since Nov 2012, and the Hotel Staff is extremely friendly, very professional. The 2 that stand out the most are Candice and Jamie, as I have been associated with all Staff members due to traveling to and from the Ft. Wayne Area. They go above their duties as Staff Members to assure guest are satisfied. They never fail to greet you with a smile as you are entering or exiting the hotel, and wanting to assure your stay is a pleasant one. In my opinion you have 2 very high quality, and hopefully, valued employees. Housekeeping and Maintenance crews are very friendly and professional, and quick resolve any issue that may arise.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Wayne - South, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have been here almost 3-years, and have been very happy with the living conditions. the kitchen and bathrooms are very clean and well maintained.the cleaning staff does a excellent job. the management staff are very friendly and helpful. the room is spacious updated tv internet works out well for me.

Room Tip: third floor is quiet
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Wayne - South, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My mom and I stayed for a week for the holidays to visit family. When we checked in the room was very clean and person working desk was so nice and friendly! Service was great and when snow fell the parking lot was attended quickly, very safe:) I will return again next year! Comfortable and convenient! I like the colors and style of the hotel!

• Stayed: December 2012

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

the stay i had here was really nice. room was very clean and spacious as well as the restroom very clean and taken care of. it had a kitchen that was fully equipped and well matained.close to restraunts and shopping in every direction.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chris j
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Wayne - South, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location

Reviewed November 9, 2012

This hotel was very clean and modern. New carpet, beds, tv, wifi, laundry room and a full kitchen. What more could you ask for? Staff were very friendly. Hotel was in a safe location with lots of restaurants and shops close by. Will not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Ground floor is always good at this chain.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Wayne - South, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I booked my room online; however I had never stayed at an Extended Stay before so I was a little nervous. When I checked in, I found out that I had been made "guest of the day." I travel often and never seen a hotel do that before. The room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. I recommend this hotel if you are staying in the area. The only cons were the lack of breakfast and an ice machine.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Wayne - South, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind word

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I recently stayed at the Extended Stay America Fort Wayne South and had a very nice time. The hotel staff are very friendly, courteous, and helpful. The rooms are just right for a night or a longer stay. I even spoke to the day manager Jamie and she was a pleasure. I wish more hotels were run like this hotel; if they were, business travel would be much more pleasurable. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Fort Wayne for business or pleasure. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business