All reviewssignature inncracker barrel restaurantsmall sofaspent one nightstandard farecheck in was quick and easylate checkmicrowave ovenan older hotela king size bedroom was largefort wayne areacomfortable hotelgreat ratewafflesdesk staffwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed August 27, 2010

From the outside this place doesn't look like a fancy place, but once inside I thought I was in a more upscale hotel. Bed was very comfortable. Has a very nice outdoor pool. Continental Breakfast is not very good. The rate charged was higher then the rate card on the back of the door.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2010

Great hotel. Extremely clean. Friendly staff. Speedy wireless internet. Great clean free parking. The pool was extremely clean, could be heated but not quite mandatory. Overall, an excellent experience.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2010

We had a pleasant stay. The service was excellant and the desk clerks name was Phillip Schertz. The room was clean. It had a microwave and mini refrigerator along with a coffee maker with free coffee. The pillows could have been bigger considering we had a king size bed however when we asked for more pillows we received them right away. There is shopping and restaurants within walking distance. I would recommend the Quality Inn to friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jolyn030
Reviewed January 3, 2010

If your looking for service don't stop here. A better managed hotel is down the road. Beware this group also manages the County Hearth Inns in fort wayne which is horrible.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank foryourinfoGrorgia
Reviewed September 3, 2008

If you would have told me you would give me a free night at an Econo Lodge, I would have said thanks but no thanks. Since this was the only Choice Hotel near my destination, and it was only one night, I decided to try it out. It was all I look for in a hotel room. Clean room / bathroom, fridge, microwave, fan stays on all the time in cooloing mode so I get my background noise all night. They are updating the inside, but that didn't bother me. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)