“This Quality Inn is OK”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #25 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I belong to the Choice Rewards Program but do not usually stay at Quality Inns. I used to, but find that they can be a little iffy, but this one is just fine. I usually stay here when I am in the Fort Wayne Area. I ask for a second floor room, (someone told me most people ask for first floor - is that true) but I like to open the drapes when I go to bed so the sun wakes me up. Rooms are clean bedding up to date. So, go for it the great rate!

Room Tip: Ask for second floor rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've stayed at this property a number of times and have had good experiences always. Rooms are clean and cleaning staff were always friendly. Not fancy, but if you're looking for a standard level place that's dependable, this is a good choice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank fortwilliams09
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Got thier early on Saturday and was able to check in right away with adjoining rooms. Being able to stay thier with my pets was very nice. My dogs have seperation anxiety, and got a call from the hotel staff when my dogs were having an issue. Was very appreciative of that, came back and calmed them down and was able to have a good rest of the day. Will be back for sure.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We have been staying at the Quality Inn in Fort Wayne, IN for five years. My son played basketball at the Spiece Fieldhouse and he just finished his final tourney there. The staff at this hotel is remarkable. They are the kind of people who will go above and beyond for you. Hotel is clean, the room AC works great and the beds will give you a great night's sleep. If we are ever in Fort Wayne again this will be the place we stay!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bballtraveler50
Reviewed July 24, 2012

so we were staying on the first floor, smelled super weird, we got in our room, and it smelled like a nasty dirty diaper, like someone hid one in the room. there were stains all over the top cover, which looked like it had never been washed, there were stains all over the bedskirt so i had to make sure everytime i got out of the bed not to touch the blood or poop or whatever it was. the room was not cleaned at all, someone just fixed the bed with new sheets and thats it. there was other peoples trash still in the room. so indianas new law is you cant smoke within a certain amount of feet either 15 or 25 not sure, from the building, wake up and start to leave and by side exit theres all the employees smoking right outside the door. so i ended up smelling like smoke until i could get back to the hotel later to change. THEN we checked out and the next day look at the statement and they charged us for supposedly smoking in the room, i ended up getting the money back i think because i dont smoke, its one of the most disgusting things to me. the hotel is just trying to get money out of people who dont look at their final bill.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank julz2024
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We booked our room last minute during a motorcycle rally " Wing Ding". When we arrived during an extreme heat wave our room air conditioner was turned on, that was really nice. The staff were always helpful and smiling. It was very busy at this hotel due to this rally but we always had plenty of towels in our room and by the pool. The breakfast was pretty basic but good. The rooms were clean but the corners needed a little bit more attention. If I was to return to fort Wayne I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I was a solo business traveler and just needed a hotel in Fort Wayne for one weekday night. I got a good AAA rate. Location was close to major highway, right across the street from a Cracker Barrel, so you have an easy dinner/breakfast option there. While the hotel itself smelled smoky in the hallway, the actual room was great. I could tell it was recently remodeled. Nice comfy king sized bed, sofa, desk, chair, lots of room, clean. Don't bother with the continental breakfast. It was about an 8 minute drive to the Coliseum, although I was going during morning rush hour. Overall, nice hotel for a quick business trip, but probably wouldn't recommend for a lengthier stay with a family.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business