“Really Nice Hotel!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #23 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Folks -- I've lived out of a hotel for the last six months in the Midwest USA (IL, OH, MT, WA, ND, MN) and Europe (England, Spain, Scotland). The sign says the place has been remodeled and they are not kidding. I'm a card carrying member that gets points from the two hotels next door and I chose a really nice place to stay over points.

The folks at the front desk are more than accomodating and when it came to ordering a pizza delivery because Ft. Wayne got clobbered with snow, the gal at the front offered me her own personal pizza coupons so I'd get a discount. Even the pizza guy said "wow, this is a really nice place".

Cracker Barrel is right is across the street and the Thai food place wasn't bad either!

Room Tip: If you can, ask for a king sized bed, you're not going to believe how big the rooms are -- I sta...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Lee Ann O

Reviewed August 14, 2011

Checked in late at night after having a bad experience somewhere else and had to find a place last minute.
Front desk staff was pleasant, easy to work with and even gave me a discounted rate for my trouble.
Hallways had the overwhelming smell of bleach, which was off putting but nothing unbearable.
Room was great: clean and lots of room.
Breakfast was marginal at best, have had better continental breakfasts, the breakfast room was cramped and crowded. Again, it worked out fine and wasn't unbearable.
Had to check out early and encountered a little bit of an attitude from the staff. This was a last minute change and didnt have time to give advance warning of an ear;y check-out. This worked in my favor though because they didn't charge me the additional day, for this I was greatful.
Will be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2011

My wife and I stayehere last night.The supervisor at the front had a terrible attitude toward us seemingly due to the fact that I was using my reward points for a free night and wanted to use my privleges account for a late check out.She said I couldn't have a late check out because they were at full capacity.I called the hotel once in my room from mt cell to ask about availability,there were many rooms available.I called corperate and they sided with me.
The hotel ia very clean and outdoor pool is well maintained.It is located well,close to great resteraunts like Trolly bar,and a good movie theater.Breakfast was okay,nothing special.All in all,nice place good stay in spite of the disrespect at the desk.Wonderful place and location for a weekend get away with your wife.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Rparker316
Reviewed February 14, 2011

Me and my husband went to stay at the quality inn for a 1 night valentines get away. we reserved the jacuzzi suite. when we got there the lady was very friendly. let us check in early then we got to our room it looked ok at first.. then we went to use the jacuzzi and it leaked the water out the jets 4 out of 5 of them didnt work we tryed telling the person at the front desk and she said there was nothing she could do. we found pop bottle and m&ms in our room that was not ours. the shower did not have any pressure at all.they only put 2 towels in our rooM for having the jacuzzi and both me and my husband taking showers.. the breakfast they were suppose to have a hott breakfast. the eggs looked dry and gross then they had sausage patties that looked like they were there since yesterday.. the comforter had burn marks on it. we told them at check out and they said there was nothing they could do about it very rude as well about.wont be back and will not reccomand this motel to anyone if anything avoid this motel!

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank bah_1987
Reviewed August 27, 2010

From the outside this place doesn't look like a fancy place, but once inside I thought I was in a more upscale hotel. Bed was very comfortable. Has a very nice outdoor pool. Continental Breakfast is not very good. The rate charged was higher then the rate card on the back of the door.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2010

Great hotel. Extremely clean. Friendly staff. Speedy wireless internet. Great clean free parking. The pool was extremely clean, could be heated but not quite mandatory. Overall, an excellent experience.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2010

We had a pleasant stay. The service was excellant and the desk clerks name was Phillip Schertz. The room was clean. It had a microwave and mini refrigerator along with a coffee maker with free coffee. The pillows could have been bigger considering we had a king size bed however when we asked for more pillows we received them right away. There is shopping and restaurants within walking distance. I would recommend the Quality Inn to friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple