“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Ft wayne
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I stay here on business quite frequently. It is a very warm and welcoming place from the time you check in to the time you leave. All the staff is extremely friendly and the guest service manager Troy ensures he goes out of his way to make you feel at home. Thanks!

• Stayed January 2014
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for your review and kind words about Troy and the hotel. It is a pleasure to have you as a valued guest, and I am happy to hear about the positive experiences. I will make sure to share this experience to the staff and Troy, as I am sure they will be excited to hear about your recent stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Saginaw, Michigan
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have over 80 room nights at this facility. the staff is exceptional. The rooms are huge, the breakfast area is nice and big, and the Hotel is very clean and well kept. Kylee is always very friendly and efficient. I never wait long to check in, and there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance and many more close by.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for your most recent response. It is great to hear your feedback about Kylee and the property. We value your business and feedback, and appreciate you choosing the Comfort Suites Southwest for your lodging needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
McMinnville, Tennessee
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Not a lot of Choice hotels between Indianapolis and Ft. Wayne that are pet friendly. Ended up driving all the way to Ft Wayne from Nashville TN. IT WAS WORTH THE TRIP! The staff at the Comfort Suites-Southwest were amazing! The way they treated my family was far above normal good service. The front desk staff treated my grand-daughter like a princess.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am delighted to hear about your experience and will be sharing this with our staff. Your feedback helps encourage the staff and continues to gear them in the right direction of outstanding service. Safe Travels and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Garden City, Michigan
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I went to check in and they could not locate my reservation. Once I gave them the confirm #, I realized that I had made if for the next night! Unfortunately it was a repay on my choice privileges card and was not changeable, refundable and could not be canceled. Samantha behind the desk gave me a corporate number to call and I then was transferred to customer relations who called the hotel for me. He also stated that the hotel could not do anything and neither could they. I went back in and was offered a cheaper rate than the current rate (but still much more that what I had booked at in advance). Samantha said that I could talk to the manager in the morning and see what could be done. I stayed the night which went well and had breakfast was very good. I the morning the managers Craig and Michelle took care of my stupid mistake with smiles and no worries. I am very grateful they were understanding and will use them again when I am in Fort Wayne. They understand customer service is first even when the customer clearly makes the mistake.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thanks for taking time to reach out to us in reference to your situation. We definitely understand mistakes happen upon booking and are glad we could resolve the situation. Customer service is number 1 to us, and I am pleased we were able offer great service. I will pass on your feedback to the Samantha and Michelle, along with our corporate office. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy Holidays.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We had our daughter's thirteenth birthday party at the Comfort Suites. The staff including Michelle, Troy, Rick, Ray, Dan, Samantha and Kylee were very friendly and accommodating. They even played a part in our scavenger hunt by wearing fake mustaches and reading a clue to the girls. They went beyond our expectations.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
It is great to hear that we could be part of your daughters birthday experience. I am very happy to hear about the staff going above and beyond. I will make sure to share this experience with the staff and our corporate office. I know Samantha and Kylee was excited to tell me about the experience when I came in the next morning. Thank you for taking time to share your story with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Brazil, Indiana
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were greated by the desk clerk Larry and he was very pleasant. He had told us that we were the Guest of the Day and gave us an upgrade. We thought that he was just joking, but to our suprise he was very serious. We want to Thank Larry for making our night the best ever.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Let me congratulate you on being our Guest of the Day. Thanks for taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor. Your feedback is very important to future. I will pass on your kind words to Larry and our corporate office. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Scottsville, Kentucky
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed for a army reunion. The Staff was GREAT! Troy even took pictures for us. The rest of the staff was good too!! Kylee and Michelle everyone was very helpful. The rooms were a great value, very clean and had a fridge. Could not have ask for a better place to have the reunion.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thanks for the great feedback. We were happy to host your reunion and hope we get the chance again next year. I will pass your recognition to the employees recognized giving great service. Thanks so much for choosing our property. We look forward to seeing you next year.