All reviews front desk room was clean refrigerator and microwave would stay here again great place to stay hot breakfast pleasant stay in town hotel room easy access business trip staff was friendly parking lot kroger michigan maintenance interstate
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is one of the nicest Comfort Suites we have stayed in. The atmosphere is friendly and helpful and the popcorn smell wafting through the building gives a "at home" feel. In particular I want to say that our front desk clerk Troy Tripp is extremely helpful and kind, we were there due to the loss of a family member and Troy went above and beyond to help us feel comfortable and our needs met. He also has a great personality and made us laugh and our grandchildren feel special!
This will be our go to hotel whenever we are in Fort Wayne

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for taking time to fill out a review. I am sorry to hear about the circumstances that brought you to Fort Wayne. I am pleased to hear about the service that was delivered to you. Service is our Top Priority, and feedback such as yours helps boost the staffs confidence. I will personally pass on the comments to Troy and our staff. Thank you again for choosing our property. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay. Will definitely stay there again. One of the best pools we have seen. The glass enclosure made it very relaxing. Room was spacious and comfortable. Kudos to the front desk staff. They were very friendly and helpful. A high five to Troy who made me laugh more than once. This hotel has made our favorites list.

• Stayed: October 2013
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

It was great reading your most recent feedback. I want to thank you for the kind words about our hotel, the staff, and your stay. I will make sure to share your experience with them and our ownership. We look forward to having you back in the future. Safe travels.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I booked a room one night and rented out the cafe area for an evening kids birthday party. We utilized the pool area for swimming and the cafe area for dinner. The staff was wonderful! They were very accommodating and asking if there was anything we needed or they could help with. The hotel lobby was clean and cozy. The breakfast area was clean and spacious and the food in the morning was as expected. I did notice after we ate that there was a sign stating they would cook food to order if it wasn't served that morning with a small wait. I thought that was a nice touch. The rooms were clean and spacious. Overall had a great stay. My family loved it and so did our guests. We would definitely return here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Southwest. Your feedback helps encourage the staff that they are delivering the guest service that is expected. I will share your experience to the staff and our management company. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Safe travels.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We have stayed at alot of hotels. This one is the best. WHEN WE GO TO FORT WAYNE, WE STAY ONLY HERE! In fact, we look forward to visiting Fort Wayne because of this hotel. Troy is the best front desk agent in the world. ( and no we are not related, and he did not pay me to say HE SIMPLY IS THE BEST!)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for your most recent review. It is great to hear about our staff and specifically Troy. Experiences such as these we strive to offer on a daily basis. I will pass on your feedback to Troy and our staff. We look forward to having you again soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great place. Trying to think of something to criticize. Well maybe could use a few more tables in the breakfast area but there was a large area with many tables just a few steps away. Big Room with king-size bed, sofa, work tables. Just out the door at one end of the hotel and down a few steps to the Tavern At Coventry for dinner.. Around $70 for the senior rate was a bargain and the best price of our trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for your most recent review and feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and stay at the Comfort Suites Southwest. We greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to rate us on tripadvisor and look forward to your next stay. Take Care.