All reviews front desk special thanks great place to stay would stay here again hot breakfast room was spacious pleasant stay in town clean hotel king suite the breakfast area basketball tournament easy access yogurt business trip staff was friendly parking lot
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was my first trip as the only driver, cross country from the Midwest to Alabama to eastern seaboard and home. I will say without Onstar I would not have had as easy of a trip. Late one afternoon after driving all day and knowing I needed to stop and sleep, I called Onstar to find me a hotel that would allow my dog and not be too far off my route home and not be prohibitive in price.

the young man who helped me hadn't ever had anyone ask him to call hotels before but he did and I did appreciate it (very much!) as I was so tired I could barely put two words together.

I was routed to the Fort Wayne Comfort Suites - Southwest. Best. Hotel. Even.

Audra and Samantha at the desk were just super friendly and patient while I waded through my brain fog to get the room rented, listened to my ramblings of my dog (trained as a service dog, though she's retired) and helped me figure out where to eat dinner.

The room was clean, neat and had all the amenities I could hope for and them some! The hotel quieted down quickly in the evening and we got a good nights sleep. The next morning, Erynn was very gracious and helpful at the breakfast room. I really appreciate sincere smiles, especially in the mornings :)

While checking out, I asked Troy how I could write a review and he was helpful with names and URL and generally a very pleasant start to the 2nd day of travel. (Thanks Troy!!)

I would highly recommend Comfort Suites if you're traveling with pets or family. They are very family and pet friendly. Best hotel experience I've ever had!

CE from Omaha NE

Room tip: we got a ground floor room near the door to take the dog out and key entry to come back in.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you for the great feedback and review. I am very excited to hear about your experience and will share this with the team. I am pleased to hear we met our goal to our guests delivering superior guest service. We want to thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Southwest and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Had a great stay at the comfort suites. The beds were comfortable, with comfortable pillows and sheets and blankets. Clean bathroom with powerful shower. Front desk staff rocks!! great friendly personalities. Breakfast staff was warm and friendly. Breakfast was good with the normal choices. Easy access to stores, dining and interstate. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for the kind words. I will share your feedback with our staff as it helps encourage them and lead them in the right direction. We look forward to your return in the future. Take Care.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Good clean value priced hotel. Good service. Helpful front desk staff. The room was clean and quite, the stay was good although the property is a little older it appears to be well kept. Overall, good value for the reasonable price paid, very close to several types of restaurants and a grocery store.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Thank you for your most recent feedback. We strive to deliver superior service, great quality, at an affordable rate. We want to thank you for staying with us, as we know you have many choices in the area. We look forward to seeing you again during your next travels.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stayed 2 nights for business travel recently, and was very impressed wtih this hotel. Room was clean and comfortable. Wifi was fast, room had fridge & microwave, & fitness center was open 24 hours - all very important to me as a business traveler.
Location is close to dining, grocery, & pharmacy, and the interstate. Will definately stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your most recent feedback on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear your response, and am glad we made your experience an awesome one. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Take Care.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We recently spent 2 nights in Fort Wayne attending our best friend's funeral. The hotel could NOT have been cleaner and well maintained. All of the personal were great and did a GREAT job of taking care of us. The bath room shined. My wife especially liked the shower!!!!! We will be returning to Fort Wayne for visits with our friends and will definitely be staying with you. Having traveled quite a bit before I retired, I know when I see bussines conferences taking place I know that this is a very good place to stay!!! The hotel is a 5-star hotel. Thanks again for a great stay.
Jim and Bonnie
Wentzville (St. Louis) MO

Room tip: The BEST hotel we've stayed in, in a long time.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for your recent comments. We are sorry to hear the circumstances on why you were in Fort Wayne. We want to thank you for your feedback as it helps encourage the staff in a positive manner. We look forward to accommodating you in the future.