All reviewsfront deskrefrigerator and microwavewould stay here againgreat place to stayhot breakfastpleasant staybreakfast roomin townclean hoteleasy accessbusiness tripstaff was friendlyparking lotkrogermichiganmaintenanceinterstate
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel was very clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and room was exceptionally clean. I arrived late at night and missed the breakfast. However, there was a bag of snack items and water to go just waiting for me to grab and go. In the past, I have found Ft. Wayne difficult to navigate, but the desk staff patiently helped me find my way and indicated on a map large enough to actually clearly see the surrounding area. For a quick trip, it is very conveniently located to the highway and Starbucks!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for your most recent feedback. I will make sure to take the information and share it with our staff and corporate office. Thanks again for choosing the Comfort Suites Southwest. Safe travels.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Check-in was handled very well. I did not have an advance reservation. Michelle assisted me with care when she learned I had just attended a family member's funeral. I was in Indiana for 10 days and was very tired. My room was perfect...clean and quiet. The staff members I met were all very helpful and friendly. The location is excellent for travelers who fly from Fort Wayne International Airport. Close and the hotel provides a map with easy to follow directions. When I reported a lost credit card, they could not have searched my room more thoroughly. This hotel is where I'll stay if I fly into Fort Wayne in the future. I highly recommend it to everyone. It accomodates business people, families, and tired travelers like me.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for your most recent feedback. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your family member, our thoughts are with you and your family. Thank you for the kind words about the staff. I will make sure to pass your comments along. Safe travels, and if your in town again, we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

With a suggestion from nearby Lutheran Hospital, where my husband was unexpectedly admitted, we went to this Comfort Suites, and were so very glad that we did! Larry, Troy, Javon, Michelle and Samantha at the front desk were very helpful with everything we asked them for help with. Maria, with her happy smile, was always busy making sure things were right. Pam, and the other breakfast folk provided a wonderful, hearty breakfast, with a very nice variety from morning to morning. Debbie, Melissa, and the very hard working Housekeeping crew were so professional, helpful, and thoughtful during our visit. Rick, and the maintenance crew, were quick to respond to requests, very diligent, and courteous. The facility is lovely, very comfortable, and safe. It is a half mile from Lutheran Hospital, and very close to a grocery store, nice restaurants, and other shopping centers. Because of the positive experience I had here, it made the difficult experience of having a loved one in the hospital much more tolerable. Wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. The staff will be excited to hear your feedback. Positive feedback helps encourage our staff to stay consistent and positive with customer service. I will make sure to pass your comments along to our corporate office, as well as the staff. Thank you again for the opportunity to have you as a valued guest.

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Lots of walking distance places to eat. Staff assisted me with transport to my local clients. Clean and friendly. Good prices, close to airport and city. Pool is also good. It's got a country feel to it, very hospitable staff.

• Stayed: May 2013
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for your most recent review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was our first stop during our long weekend trip in May, 2013. We had booked a non-smoking king suite on line. We were greeted by a friendly employee at check-in. Our reservation was as ordered and check-in was fast. The hotel is in great shape, in a great area. There are a number of restaurants and stores within walking distance. We had a second floor room and it was very big. It was very clean and everything worked as it should. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was quiet. There was a free hot breakfast that was very good. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GWing51
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

We want to thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Southwest for your most recent trip. I am excited to hear the positive feedback and will pass this on to the staff and corporate office. Offering great guest service is our number one goal, and I am pleased to hear we successfully fulfilled our commitment to you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.