All reviews front desk special thanks great place to stay would stay here again hot breakfast room was spacious pleasant stay in town clean hotel king suite the breakfast area basketball tournament easy access yogurt business trip staff was friendly parking lot
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We traveled from Michigan to play in Fort Wayne for the week. The accomodations were excellent and the staff at the Hotel was excellent. They helped us with everything for the week we were there. They gave us a little extra time at the pool one night for the team building exercise, helped us with laundry, provided us with directions to restaurants, etc, took care of one sick kid with the flu while we were down there. Fantastic help. Maria the staff supervisor was fantastic!

Thanks for the stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for your most recent response. It was a pleasure hosting your team for the week. We appreciate your feedback, and I will make sure to pass on the comments to the staff. We look forward to seeing you and your team during the next tournament.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel on three seperate September weekends over the past three years and have enjoyed each stay.Accomodations are clean and comfy and the Continental breakfast is more than sufficient Great location for nearby shopping and highway access.Booked in by Javon and out by Troy in a most friendly manner.Small town friendly with big city convenience Look forward to our next visit.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for your response. I know you have several options when staying in Fort Wayne, and am glad to hear about the service and quality delivered on a consistent basis. I will make sure to pass on your comments to our corporate office. We look forward to your next visit. Take Care.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I recently stayed at the Comfort Suites at Coventry in Fort Wayne, Indiana. My experience was awesome, all the staff there were very nice and welcoming. The hotel was clean, the pool and sauna was awesome, fitness room was clean and up date with new equipment, and our room was amazing. My kids loved the walk up jacuzzi in the bathroom. My family and I also enjoyed the litte spots to hang out outside of the hotel room. They have couches and tables in various spots around the hotel for people to hang out and play games or just talk. The free breakfast in the morning was fresh and excellent too.
I booked my room through the manager Craig who was very nice and professional, and I mentioned it was my birthday. So, when I checked in at the front desk, she told me happy birthday which was really sweet. They also had a little toy chest where my boys were allowed to pick out a toy. I have never had another hotel do this, so this was another very nice touch. She also called up a little bit after I got there to make sure everything was okay and to let her know if I needed anything.I also had a gift basket layed out in the room with a very nice birthday card and tasty snacks. This hotel went above and beyond my expectations. I have stayed at a lot of hotels in Fort Wayne and the Comfort Suites at Coventry is definately my favorite. A must stay! :)

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for your most recent review. We strive to make magical experiences and I am pleased to hear that the staff made a great impression. Thanks for noticing the recent renovations as well, we continue to improve our product to deliver high quality service. Safe travels, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We called for a reservation a couple of weeks before our visit for a family 25th Surprise Wedding Anniversary. I had mentioned to Javon, who had taken the reservation that it would also be my birthday, but "Oh Well, I'm doing this for my brother and sister-in-law!" When we arrived, Troy was checking us in and taking the information and then quickly excused himself to step into the back. He returned with Javon and they proceeded to sing happy birthday to me!! I was so shocked and delighted that I would recieve such a welcoming! These 2 men were delightful and kind!! Besides all that, our room was awesome, the party, which was held in one of the suites, was allowed to be decorated the night before and was clean the next morning! I tell you, the staff is fantastic!! We will be back again and again!! ONLY place we all stay at when we are in town!! So, STOP and say "Hi!" To Javon and Troy!! :-)

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

I am pleased to hear about your recent stay. It is just as exciting for us when we can make magical moments for our guests. I will make sure to pass along the positive remarks to the staff and corporate office. Thank you for your review and comments, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

On a trip that was supposed to take me to the Comfort Suites in Coldwater, MI, I found myself unable to proceed at Fort Wayne, Indiana. I called and was able to secure one of the last rooms at the this Comfort Suites. The staff was very friendly - including helping push my car and some others that got stuck in front of the main door in the snow - and seemed unfazed by the mad rush of stranded travelers they got hit with around 10pm. The room was very nice and impeccably clean, and a very good price. By morning their lot was in better shape than any of the surrounding roads.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for your recent response and stay. The snow blizzard hit from out of the blue and it was a surprise to all of us. We are glad you made it to our property safely, and I am excited to hear about the service that was offered. We try to go that extra mile, and in this circumstance, I am pleased to hear that we did. We appreciate your loyalty to Comfort Suites and look forward to seeing you again. Have safe travels.