All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanrefrigerator and microwavewould stay here againgreat place to stayhot breakfastpleasant stayin townhotel roomeasy accessbusiness tripstaff was friendlyparking lotkrogermichiganmaintenanceinterstate
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We called for a reservation a couple of weeks before our visit for a family 25th Surprise Wedding Anniversary. I had mentioned to Javon, who had taken the reservation that it would also be my birthday, but "Oh Well, I'm doing this for my brother and sister-in-law!" When we arrived, Troy was checking us in and taking the information and then quickly excused himself to step into the back. He returned with Javon and they proceeded to sing happy birthday to me!! I was so shocked and delighted that I would recieve such a welcoming! These 2 men were delightful and kind!! Besides all that, our room was awesome, the party, which was held in one of the suites, was allowed to be decorated the night before and was clean the next morning! I tell you, the staff is fantastic!! We will be back again and again!! ONLY place we all stay at when we are in town!! So, STOP and say "Hi!" To Javon and Troy!! :-)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

I am pleased to hear about your recent stay. It is just as exciting for us when we can make magical moments for our guests. I will make sure to pass along the positive remarks to the staff and corporate office. Thank you for your review and comments, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

On a trip that was supposed to take me to the Comfort Suites in Coldwater, MI, I found myself unable to proceed at Fort Wayne, Indiana. I called and was able to secure one of the last rooms at the this Comfort Suites. The staff was very friendly - including helping push my car and some others that got stuck in front of the main door in the snow - and seemed unfazed by the mad rush of stranded travelers they got hit with around 10pm. The room was very nice and impeccably clean, and a very good price. By morning their lot was in better shape than any of the surrounding roads.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for your recent response and stay. The snow blizzard hit from out of the blue and it was a surprise to all of us. We are glad you made it to our property safely, and I am excited to hear about the service that was offered. We try to go that extra mile, and in this circumstance, I am pleased to hear that we did. We appreciate your loyalty to Comfort Suites and look forward to seeing you again. Have safe travels.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

In town due to family illness. Exhausted from trip and time at hospital checked in around 12:30 am on 28th. Assigned to room that was close to an exit and I had asked for a room close to the front. Sheets appeared to not have been changed and bed was not made. Covers were in disarray, just pulled up and not neat at all. I sleep in my clothes and stayed up as long as I could. Walls were cracked from the ceiling to the floor. Just not a nice room. I was surprised as I had stayed there before and had an awesome experience. I will not stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank E S

Thank you for your response. I have to say, I am a little confused with your review. I have tried to reach out via trip advisor, as we have no records on file for you at the property with the details you have described in your trip advisor comments. I would like to get more information from you if possible to verify and investigate the information stated in the review. Please contact me at the property 260-436-4300. Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was having health concerns due to prescription medication. Troy carried in my things, I am disabled, and helped me arrange for my cat, and food choices. I became seriously ill, and Larry could not have been more helpful, even going so far as catching my pet cat that was wandering through the hallways.
I did although suffer a 400.00 loss, and a brand new boombox went missing. But I GOT HELP, when I needed it. I hope the owners help me recoup my loss.
Clean, great employees, I would not recommend using the safe, but I do not really know where I left the money.
Thank You Friends in Fort Wayne!

Room Tip: I chose only available, clean, neat,perfect!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

The staff of the Comfort Suites - Southwest want to thank you for your response. It is great to hear about the service that was received, as we strive to take care of our guests every way possible. We want to wish you the best in your future travels and look forward to seeing you next time you may swing through the area. Take care. Your friends and family at the Comfort Suites Southwest.

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We were caught in a terrible snow storm and even though it was not even Noon we decided to stop. Comfort Suites in Ft. Wayne was a gem of a find. Even though we were early the staff was happy to check us in. The room was large and clean. The beds were very comfortable. We were close to stores, movies and food.

Even though breakfast was not until 6:30 we lost so much driving time we wanted to leave early. They already had coffee, cereal, boiled eggs, pastry and breads available at 5:30.We really appreciated that.

We would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you for your response to your previous stay. I am sorry to hear why you had to stay at the property. That storm was pretty severe, and came out of nowhere. I want to thank you for your kind words and will make sure to pass on the feedback to the staff. Safe travels and we hope to see you again if you are ever in Fort Wayne. Happy New Year.