“Great Employees, Empathetic”

Comfort Suites Fort Wayne
Ranked #6 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was having health concerns due to prescription medication. Troy carried in my things, I am disabled, and helped me arrange for my cat, and food choices. I became seriously ill, and Larry could not have been more helpful, even going so far as catching my pet cat that was wandering through the hallways.
I did although suffer a 400.00 loss, and a brand new boombox went missing. But I GOT HELP, when I needed it. I hope the owners help me recoup my loss.
Clean, great employees, I would not recommend using the safe, but I do not really know where I left the money.
Thank You Friends in Fort Wayne!

Room Tip: I chose only available, clean, neat,perfect!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

The staff of the Comfort Suites - Southwest want to thank you for your response. It is great to hear about the service that was received, as we strive to take care of our guests every way possible. We want to wish you the best in your future travels and look forward to seeing you next time you may swing through the area. Take care. Your friends and family at the Comfort Suites Southwest.

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We were caught in a terrible snow storm and even though it was not even Noon we decided to stop. Comfort Suites in Ft. Wayne was a gem of a find. Even though we were early the staff was happy to check us in. The room was large and clean. The beds were very comfortable. We were close to stores, movies and food.

Even though breakfast was not until 6:30 we lost so much driving time we wanted to leave early. They already had coffee, cereal, boiled eggs, pastry and breads available at 5:30.We really appreciated that.

We would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you for your response to your previous stay. I am sorry to hear why you had to stay at the property. That storm was pretty severe, and came out of nowhere. I want to thank you for your kind words and will make sure to pass on the feedback to the staff. Safe travels and we hope to see you again if you are ever in Fort Wayne. Happy New Year.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have been meeting with a friend of mine from Michigan for several years. Fort Wayne is about half way for both of us and we have always stayed at this Comfort Suites. During this stay the people working the front dest were very accommodating and pleasant, especially Troy. Upon checking out we told him that the sink and tub in our room would not drain out making it impossible to shower after the first person showered. He expressed his apology and made an adjustment to our bill for the inconvenience and sent us on our way with a grab and go bag that was great to have on my way home to Sullivan, In. We will select this Hotel again next year because of the friendliness and comfort

Room Tip: My only suggestion is that I would like clocks that put the time on the ceiling so that both beds wo...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for taking time to write your review and give us your feedback. I am glad to hear that Troy was able to accomodate and offer great service. We appreciate your feedback, and only can improve ourselves and performance from hearing the voice of our guests. Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you back next year. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

This was our 2nd family gathering for Thanksgiving at this hotel. We were very pleased with the courteous hospitality from ALL the staff but, most notably, Javon and Troy were extremely professional and courteous. Our room was very clean, comfortable and everything worked. The breakfast variety was very good and plentiful. I enjoyed the morning paper in the room and the complimentary bags of water and fruit upon checkout is a nice touch. Kudos to whoever thought of that! This is a wonderfully cozy hotel that's "big" on service.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

First I want to say that it was great to see that this was the second year in a row at our location. We appreciate your commitment to our property, as there are plenty of other hotels around the area. I will make sure to pass along the feedback and kind words to the staff. We strive to exceed and I am glad to hear that we could meet your expectations. We look forward to hosting and having your family here at the Comfort Suites Southwest next year for Thanksgiving. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

If your going to visit Fort Wayne and want to stay in a very clean well managed Hotel this is the one. I recommend you call Troy at the front desk and that's about all the effort needed. We were only going to stay one evening and were there for five. The breakfast service was changed every morning, the coffee was ready early, newspapers were laid out to get your day started. The maid service was prompt and seemed extra care was displayed everyday without asking. Beds were comfortable, although there was one night when a large group was visiting that created
some minor distraction. Great value, extra clean,easy to get around great choice of restaurants close by, and you have to visit the Kroger supercenter in the plaza down the street.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North Side would be my preference ! 206 Double Queens with couch .
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you for your review. We strive to offer a quality product, with great service and a great price compared to our competitors. I am excited to hear your great feedback and will share this with the staff. We look forward to your next trip in Fort Wayne. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Maria who ran the breakfast service was a great multi-tasker and friendly. Troy at front desk had a great helpful attitude. We had two nights of rest and love the full blown Kroger supercenter next door Would have no trouble recommending.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

I want to first say thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Southwest. We are very pleased you chose our facility for your holiday getaways. I will pass on the recognition to the staff, and appreciate your feedback. We look forward to your next trip. Take Care and Happy Holidays.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We had a wonderful stay with you. Troy and Javon went out of their way to help us. They were excellent........The room was very pleasant and the fact that Don Hall's Restaurant was close was also a help. The discountl we received at Don Hall's Restaurant because we were your guests was unexpected and appreciated.

Room Tip: Ask for Troy or Javon--others may be as concerned but they offered top flight service with a smile.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you the kind words regarding Troy and Javon. We strive to deliver top notch service with a quality product. We know that you have many choices when staying in Fort Wayne, and appreciate you business and feedback. We look forward to servicing you in the future. Take care and safe travels.