All reviewsfront deskrefrigerator and microwavewould stay here againgreat place to stayhot breakfastpleasant staybreakfast roomin townclean hoteleasy accessbusiness tripstaff was friendlyparking lotkrogermichiganmaintenanceinterstate
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We were in town for a tennis tournament for our youngest daughter. We arrived late and were welcomed by both Troy and Jerry. They were outstanding and are a tribute to the hospitality industry. When we went to the room, there was a welcome basket, that gesture made us feel like we were welcomed and wanted. We stayed at the Biltmore in Miami for a tennis tournament and the Biltmore has nothing on the Comfort Suites in Ft. Wayne (other than President Obama and former President Clinton stayed there, but my recommendation to both of them is that they need to stay at the Comfort Suites in Fort Wayne!) Thank you, Mr. Barker and please thank your staff and team for an outstanding stay and experience!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. It is exciting to read about great guest experiences, including those staff members who helped make your stay one to remember. I know you have several options when choosing a place to stay, and we appreciate your business. Come back soon, and thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I stayed here on business and my stay was ok. Check in was quick and I went right to my room. The light switch did not work when I walked into the room and the air conditioning was off so the room was really hot and muggy. The rooms are ok. It was nice to see some upgraded amenities such as an LCD TV, refrigerator and microwave. The bed was not very comfortable though. I do not think the bed was old, just really poor quality. Luckily the room was clean so I was ok with it.

Overall, I would probably stay somewhere else next time. There are a lot of other hotels in the area that I think would be nicer and more comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback, as this is the only way we can improve our operations. I was pleased to hear that the cleanliness and service met your expectations, as we strive on outstanding customer service. I have took note of the mattress in your room and have requested an inspection for replacement as it is under warranty. I apologize about the experience with the mattress and currently in the process for replacement. We hope your stay of choice is the Comfort Suites Southwest for any further travel needs.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a room in Fort Wayne. The hotel just finished remodeling and did a great job at it. The staff is very friendly and helpful with any questions you may have. Troy and Michelle always takes good care of me when I am staying there. The location of the hotel is in a excellent place, there are plenty of resturants and shopping close by. I would like to Thank the whole staff for being very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

We like to personally thank you for your review and want you to let us know of any services we can help provide you with in the future. Our company prides itself on customer service experiences. We are proud to have your business and we wanted to let you know that we appreciate all the time you spent working on that review. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Stayed here on a trip up to Michigan.It was on average with other hotels as far as price and we where able to get a slightly lower price as my dad is over 50. The room was big with comfortable beds and pillows and a couch and fridge. It was quiet even though we where near the lobby and highway.The pool was nice and heated.Average breakfeast.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are glad you were happy with your stay and the services that we provided for you. We like to personally thank you for your review and want you to let us know of any services we can help provide you with in the future. Our company prides itself on customer service and we look forward to seeing you again hopefully in the near future. We are proud to have your business and we wanted to let you know that we appreciate all the time you spent working on that review. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Craig Barker

Reviewed July 19, 2012

THE BED HAD THE WORST AND MOST UNCOMFORTABLE MATTRESS I EVER SLEPT ON. ROOM 129 AND ROOM 130. I stayed for two nights.

Our family hosted our annual family reunion at this hotel. Excellent staff, Troy, Larry, Victoria and Cynthia.

We were treated with great respect and courtesy.

Only complaint, I had to give a credit card to check in, per Victoria, I should have been told this when I made my reservation. Since the rooms were booked over a year in advance that was a HUGE turn off. I normally NEVER use credit cards. I am a retiree and I always pay with cash. Thank goodness I had a card with me.

Please in the future guest should be told in advance to bring a credit card. That could make for a horrible situation if someone doesn't have one. The surprize was some of my family members WERE NOT ask to give a credit card. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! What made me so unique?

Victoria was courteous, but said I could NOT even give a cash deposit to get the room, credit card only

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sonja2002

Thank you for your recent comments about our property. We are glad you made us your home away from home, and also for leaving great comments about my staff. We thrive on giving outstanding customer service, and we appreciate our guests leaving feedback to help improve our operations. We will be inspecting the mattress's in the rooms you stayed in and examine for replacement. We definately understand how important it is to have a quality night's sleep.

We realize you have many options when traveling to Fort Wayne, and we hope you will continue to use the Comfort Suites Southwest for your lodging needs.