All reviewsfront deskrefrigerator and microwavewould stay here againgreat place to stayhot breakfastpleasant staybreakfast roomin townclean hoteleasy accessbusiness tripstaff was friendlyparking lotkrogermichiganmaintenanceinterstate
Reviewed December 8, 2011

This one hit all the marks, nice lobby and room, hot coffee when we checked in, USA Today at my door in the morning, express check receipt under the door. High speed internet that worked even in a top floor corner room... and a very nice breakfast. Rate was very reasonable (under $75 that night) I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Top floor end very quite. Elevators are in separate alcove so they are also quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
dave s, Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2011

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our Comfort Suites in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We take great pride in our customer service, and our guests feedback is a very important tool that we use in our Customer Service Training with all of our employees. We hope you make our Hotel, your Hotel of "Choice" when you visit our area again. Make sure you stop by the Front Desk and introduce yourself. Thanks again,

You're only as good as the people you hire.
Ray Kroc

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Rooms with hot tubs and flat screens are nice. Sauna is nice and the exercise equipment is nice for what is available.

My biggest gripe is always WIFI. This is a "pay for faster speed" hotel. That means 60kb/s max on free Internet which is not even enough to stream Youtube. The 4th night before I left it doubled in speed so I dunno, kind of irritating.

They lacked proper computer desks, they had a 4 leg chair in the room and high table in my room which was uncomfortable.

Breakfast is decent and has full size doughnuts as the unique thing about this one.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a flat screen they are not fully transitioned yet. I did ask for one due to what I saw on their hotel pictures I figured all rooms had them.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review about your recent stay at our Hotel in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We greatly appreciate you staying at our great property while in Fort Wayne, and especially leaving such high marks for our facility. We hope you make our Hotel your Hotel of "Choice" the next time you visit. Make sure you stop by the Front Desk and introduce yourself.

Thanks again,

The Management and Staff

You're only as good as the people you hire.
Ray Kroc

Reviewed September 12, 2011

The front desk clerks were friendly. The rooms were dated. I did book there in case we wanted to escape from the heat at the indoor pool, but found that they kept the doors to the outside open...kind of defeated the purpose. Oh well.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
dave s, Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2011

Thank you for your recent review of our Hotel. I first want to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered while enjoying our wonderful indoor swimming pool. The doors to the patio are supposed to be closed, and we have taken care of the situation by making sure this will not happen again.

We hope you will consider our Hotel the next time you visit Fort Wayne. Make sure you call the hotel direct, and ask for the General Manager, as I will upgrade you to one of our Executive Suites!

Thanks Again

Reviewed June 15, 2011

check in was excellent and courteous. everything in the room was great except for the noisy air conditioner. its right off the hiway and close to many good restaurants. price was right . and the free breakfast is good as well as the free grab and go bags.

Room Tip: try to stay on top floor for quieter rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank travelerChicagoIl
dave s, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a great review. We sincerely appreciate hearing feedback from our Guests, and we are so glad you stayed at our property.

Also, you mentioned the great restaurants that you able to dine at. We are so glad to have so many wonderful eateries within walking distance!

Thanks again for your review, and make sure you stay at our Hotel when you are in the Fort Wayne area!

Reviewed March 14, 2011

I was in town working on the cellphone towers & 911 services. This was very convienant to the interstate, and restaurants. Jamie, head of maintenance, was really helpful with a minor problem with my fridge. Michelle, at the front desk, really makes everyone feel special. She even went out of her way to provide me with some Pace picante' sauce for the breakfast in the mornings. Thank you !

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Glenn H
TaraInn, Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2011

Thank you for your recent stay at the Fort Wayne Comfort Suites, and for taking the time to leave a comment about your experience. I'm glad you found your room to your liking and enjoyed the personal amenities offered. Thank you also for letting us know about the great service my Staff provided. Please know that we value your business and your feedback, and we hope you will make our hotel your home away from home the next time you are in the Fort Wayne area.