Ramada Plaza Fort Wayne Hotel & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Fort Wayne)
View Hotel
All reviewsred riverthe concierge levelwedding receptionsports barpool arearoom was cleanhot tuban older hotelin townstaff was very friendlyfront desk stafffree breakfastparking lotmarquisballroombanquetcourtyard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Stayed during the Vera Bradley outlet sale. Got a good price for a King room. The bed was like a cloud and I didn't want to get out. The bathroom is small but with just myself in the room it wasn't an issue. I was on the 4th floor and it was quiet. Finding your way around left my aunt & I laughing as it is a bit like a maze. I tried out the fitness center one very early morning and had no issues with the elliptical or bike. My aunt and I had adjoining rooms which was very nice. It took us 5 - 15 minutes to get to wherever we wanted to go which was nice. Rum Runners is no longer open there but the do have a restaurant right off the lobby. There is also an Arbys, Sushi place & another steak place adjoining their parking lot. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank MelissaT74
Rick H, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Fort Wayne Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Ms. Melissa,

Thanks for staying with us and your great review of our hotel.

The Vera Bradley outlet sale can be a stressful time, so I'm pleased we were able to insure a pleasant trip to Fort Wayne.

And after walking at the Coliseum at the Sale, I'm impressed that you were still willing to use the elliptical in our work out facility...you are a very dedicated and disciplined person!

Again, thank you for your business!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Conveniently located within close proximity to the War Memorial Coliseum. Excellent high quality restaurants within walking distance. If you forgot to pack a basic toiletry item the front desk will give you a complimentary one when asked. For major things you forgot to pack, Walmart within walking distance. Spacious room with Bath & Body Works products. Super comfy bed and nice desk for workspace. Doorman was a delight and a super cheerful and polite person offering to take care of luggage with joy and a super warm smile. Front desk staff was not as friendly but efficient. They handed me a map to where my room was. Ample parking and well lit. Perfect for one or two nights.

Room Tip: "B" area was quiet....safe entrance (use room key after hours) and easy access elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

We really appreciate that you took of your valuable time to tell us about your stay at Hotel Fort Wayne.

Thank you for your kind words...and we will work on the insuring that our desk staff is just as friendly as our doorman/bellman.

...and we agree--we are "worth the price and perfect for business"

Again, Thanks

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Ended up here with a room thru priceline. Big hotel. Staff was courteous. Room was clean and bed was nice. Neighborhood seemed safe. Close to highway. If you're looking for a room to sleep in, can't ask for much more. Would stay again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Michael S, Manager at Ramada Plaza Fort Wayne Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank you lrich255 for the feedback from your recent stay!

I was so happy to read about your great experience and also that you took the time to share it with the TripAdvisor community. We hope to see you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have stayed there 2 to 4 nights a week for the past six weeks. Nice hotel, friendly, easy check in at the front desk. I stay on the concierge floors and use the concierge lounge that is open during the week. It makes being out of town more of a pleasure than just working out of town staying in just a hotel. It is the only one in Fort Wayne. It makes a difference in your stay.

Room Tip: Ask to stay or upgrade to the concierge floors, # 5 and 6.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you JDD548 for the feedback on your recent stay!

We appreciate your repeat business and I'm glad you enjoy our Concierge Lounge. Jill & Tim do a great job and many guests appreciate the lounge as an amenity. We look forward to your return the next time you visit Fort Wayne!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We did a 1 night stay but will definitely stay again when in the area. The staff were very courteous & friendly & the beds were extremely comfortable. We did not try the breakfast so not sure about it. I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Get an outside room as they have porch lights around the inside courtyard that shine in the windows.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank John K
Michael S, Manager at Ramada Plaza Fort Wayne Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you John K for the feedback on your recent stay!

I'm glad you enjoyed your room and found our staff to be friendly and accommodating - we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit our city.