Ramada Plaza Fort Wayne Hotel & Conference Center
Courtyard
  • Pool
$99
$92
Comfort Suites North(Fort Wayne)(Great Value!)
$114
$78
Agoda.com
$84
Travelocity
All reviewsred riverthe concierge levelwedding receptionsports barpool arearoom was cleanhot tuban older hotelin townstaff was very friendlyfront desk stafffree breakfastparking lotmarquisballroombanquetcourtyard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2013

clean and comfortable rooms, nice and helpful staff, only down side, no free breakfast. pool was inside/outside and had a lot of leaves in it. Entrance easy to miss at night, could use better markings.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael S, Manager at Ramada Plaza Fort Wayne Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay!

I was happy to read about your enjoyable experience - we hope to see you back again soon when your travels bring you to our city.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at Hotel Fort Wayne! The check in was quick and the desk clerk friendly. The room was a tad bit small, but we enjoyed our stay so much that it didn't matter. The ice bucket was difficult to find (it is in the cupboard in the entertainment center). I wish we would have brought swimsuits as the pool and hot tubs looked very nice. The fitness center was also larger and nicer than at most hotels.

We had a great time in the lounge - Rum Runners and the dueling pianos. We ended up shutting the place down, it was so much fun. They advertised a cover charge; however, no one asked us to pay when we entered.

Breakfast in the morning was wonderful. Ruth ran the egg station and was so outgoing and friendly - what a great way to start the day, with a smiling face. She also made waffles - and the strawberry topping and whipped cream were delicious. The buffet also consisted of sausage gravy/biscuits, bacon, sausage, potatos, homemade almond granola (a must try), fresh fruits (strawberries, pineapple, cantalope, oranges, apples, bananas. There was a variety of pastry, bagles, yogurt, oatmeal, and even bread pudding with a warm vanilla sauce. My husband and I each had our own carafe of coffee!!! It was simply heaven and I could have sat there all day and grazed.

The hotel is down the road from The Glenbrook Mall, and right off Hwy. 69. We had such an enjoyable stay that we will certainly be returning!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael S, Manager at Ramada Plaza Fort Wayne Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay!

I was so happy to read about your great experience and appreciate that you shared this with the TripAdvisor community. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Made my reservation through Priceline. Got a great rate. A little hard to find at night. Guy at the front desk was very friendly and welcoming. Room was very comfortable. The walls are fairly thin and the doors to the courtyard slam shut...which kept me up until 1 due to noisy guests in the room next to me. Checkout was easy. No breakfast included.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay!

I was glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and welcoming and the room comfortable. I'm sorry your sleep was disturbed by a noisy neighbor. Please be sure to let the front desk know if this should happen in the future. We try to be proactive to calm any noise issues - I understand how frustrating that can be at 1am when you need to rest.

We hope to see you back again soon the next time your travels bring you to our city.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The hotel was just fine, but the restaurant had a sand pit in the window, when i say sand pit it had dead insects in it. Terrible thing to look at while you eat food. I would like for them to fix the place up and making parking for guests a better priorty having issues with long walks that was a major turn off. I hope they can fix the issues so they can make it better for people like me to stay there

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay.

I was happy to read that you found our hotel to be comfortable and met your needs. However, I was concerned about your comments regarding our restaurant. I apologize for the negative experience you had while dining in that area. Our atrium windows do indeed have a sand feature and it sounds like we could have done a better job keeping that area neat and tidy. I have passed your comments on to both our Food & Beverage Director as well as the hotel General Manager to ensure this issue is corrected for the future.

We hope to see you back again when you are in the area!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Even though the Hotel is older, the room was clean and nice. We ate our breakfast at the restaurant in the mornings, it was a nice breakfast buffet with a variety to choose from. Loved the indoor/outdoor pool and the hot tub. The staff were courteous and helpful. Would I stay there again? Yes I would...

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay.

I hope your seminar was productive and enjoyable - we enjoyed hosting the event. I appreciate the time you took to let other guests know about your great experience at our hotel. We hope to see you back again next year!