Ramada Plaza Fort Wayne Hotel & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Fort Wayne)
View Hotel
All reviewsred riverthe concierge levelwedding receptionsports barpool arearoom was cleanhot tuban older hotelin townstaff was very friendlyfront desk stafffree breakfastparking lotmarquisballroombanquetcourtyard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I stayed here in August with clients from Russia and Australia. The hotel recently lost its Mariott franchise but no problem. Older property, immaculately maintained and cleaned. Restaurant was excellent, staff super friendly and helpful. We used the concierge lounge on the 6th floor every morning for breakfast and Jill Collins was a complete one-woman show, made every day enjoyable. Definitely staying here on future trips.

Room Tip: I had a first floor courtyard room, with a lovely little patio accessible from my room. And 50 feet from the indoor/outdoor pool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Michael S, Manager at Ramada Plaza Fort Wayne Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay!

I was happy to read about your great experience and glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Jill is a great asset to our hotel and many guests love the extras available in the lounge. I will make sure to pass along your great feedback!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stayed at Hotel Fort Wayne for 1 night. I believe this used to be a Marriott. Older property. Exterior appearance is clean, but obviously older. Interior corridors are terrible and caused us to worry.
However, the rooms have been updated and were clean. Would stay here if the price were right. But if a more updated facility was about the same price, I would go elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay!

I'm sorry that your experience did not live up to your expectations. We are an older hotel but strive to keep everything clean and in excellent shape for our guests. I was glad that you found your guestroom to be clean and well-appointed. I hope that you will give us another try the next time your travels bring you to Fort Wayne.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We are here for a soccer event and I decided to go somewhere different than our team and we got the perfect place. The staff is out of the world, the rooms are large, price is great. The only complaint I had was the hard bed-we were fighting over who got to sleep on the rollaway and the parking on our side of the building is scarce. The pool is great as well. We were only suppose to sleep here and be at events the rest of the time but we kept finding reasons to hang at the pool. Will definitely visit again

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Kristine J

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay!

We appreciate the great comments on our hotel and your stay overall. Our pool is very popular with families - especially in the summer months! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope that you have the opportunity to return for another tournament weekend!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

At first sight, sprawling grounds surrounded by pavement next to freeway did not impress. All I was looking for was a a clean and comfortable room at a decent price. Checking in late gave me pause since staff was only 1 clerk and the lobby was empty. The reception was warm and without any glitches. Happily surprised by room and amenities. The room was fresh, clean and exceeded my expectations. During my 2 night stay I enjoyed quiet nights rest, excellent service and friendly staff. Location was very convenient and I will defintely stay there again anytime I am in the Ft Wayne area. A real value surprise.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay!

I was happy to read that you found our hotel to be comfortable and that we met your needs. Thank you so much for choosing our property and we hope you have the opportunity to return soon!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We came up for my husband's 50th New Haven High School Reunion. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the reception and all the things that were provided by the hotel. I will have to say that we had some of the best food that we had ever eaten, both at the reunion dinner and at the Red River Grill. The service was great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay!

We appreciate your great comments about our hotel, your reception, and the Red River Restaurant. We were delighted to host your group and hope you return soon!