Hilton Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Center
Ranked #3 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Indianapolis
“Nice stay”
Reviewed August 4, 2005

Very nice hotel right downtown (although downtown on the weekends is pretty unexciting). Nice sized rooms, clean -- good stay. If you're visiting on the weekend, there are plenty of places to park on the street, so don't bother parking in the garage. But do watch your bill, since they seem to charge you for parking without even checking whether you have parked in their garage. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2005
5 Thank richnindy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Turkish first
ohio
Reviewed July 11, 2005

I really don't understand your negative review that is posted. We had internet in our room and it worked very well. Not only that the staff was extremely friendly. They always had a smile and a greeting---day or night. They knew the surrounding area quite well and helped us avoid construction and found us a great lunch place close to the other convention center. The bell staff were very helpful and always had a kind word and a helping hand. The rooms were kept clean and the maids were friendly and efficient. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. We happen to be travel agents and were here for a convention--not as travel agents. But because we are agents we are exposed to many different situations and environments. We were extremely pleased with this hotel and its staff.
Thank all of you so much for making our stay so great.

• Stayed July 2005
3 Thank pegni
Newton, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 11, 2005

I was in Fort Wayne on business and was pleased with the Hilton Fort Wayne Convention Center. The service was prompt, the staff was helpful, and the rooms were spacious and clean. I was extremely comfortable during my stay.

Searching for a negative, can only come up with one thing - I should have requested a higher floor. I was on 4 and my room looked right out on the HVAC. To be clear, it was only the view that was at issue - no noise to disturb my sleep - and I'm willing to bet that every hotel has one of these rooms. Then again, I didn't come to Fort Wayne or the Hilton for the view!

More important to me was the complimentary high-speed wireless and easy access (enclosed) to the parking garage across the street. (Make sure you get your ticket validated for a discount on the parking.) Hotel also has an exercise room and a pool - always a plus.

I'll definitely stay at the Hilton again next time I'm in town....

• Stayed April 2005, traveled on business
4 Thank awelch2000
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 14, 2004

This hotel has recently been renovated and the room decor is bright and cheerful, the room size is large and the location is quiet. The breakfast buffet has fresh fruit, and made to order eggs. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel also will validate your parking pass. This hotel had become quite run down, but the renovations have made it a first class hotel (and I'm VERY picky!)

10 Thank travelgrl59
Hampton Inn Ft. Wayne-Southwest
Comfort Suites Fort Wayne
Comfort Suites Fort Wayne
#4 of 44 in Fort Wayne

Been to Hilton Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Center? Share your experiences!