“Love it!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Toscani's since they opened. We first tried them out after we read a profile of the owners and their pizzaria in one of the local business publications. We have been hooked ever since. The pizza has always been great, and really consistent in quality. We have never had a problem with service, and the prices are good. Not much more to ask for in a local restaurant.
We are not big on the chain pizza places, and this is the first place we think of when we are looking for pizza. I think we have been down there every Fort Wayne Fright Night, fun to watch the zombies from the front windows.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Everything is great here, the food, the atmosphere and the prices. Their sweet italian sausage is wonderful, full of flavor and just the right amount of spice. I am also a big fan of their sausage rolls which are huge.

A great value anytime, lunch or dinner!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

If your downtown and your looking for a good place to eat pizza, look no further than Toscani's on Wayne St. I'm a local and I eat here about every couple of months. Always great food and service.

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Great service, excellently authentic , really worth everything. I would so go again

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We love their home made sausage, and sitting outside in the summer. Great little italian place downtown. A definite must do if you are downtown and hungry.