“Graet Food for the Price”
Review of Liberty Diner

Liberty Diner
Ranked #48 of 655 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: American, Diner, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Fort Wayne
“Graet Food for the Price”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent Food for the Price & an Abundance of it. Service was Excellent as well as always. No waiting in Line.

Visited February 2014

Fort Wayne, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food in an old building”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

On our first trip to Liberty Diner, we were impressed with the way the new diner had maintained the best of the Big Boy building it took over 12 years ago. The food choices were broad, and the prices were affordable. There were always an empty booth, but not many. It soon became a favorite. The Greek chicken lemon rice soup is amazing! While there is always a steady crowd, and we still find ourselves going on occasion. We don't go as often because of the condition of the inside of the diner. I don't believe anything in the restaurant has been refurbished since its opening. It's time for an update, or only the cheap motels renters and strip club gawkers will make up the crowd. I'll get a recipe for the soup!

• Visited November 2013
Abilene, TX
“Good food”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Went here for lunch with my two nephews after a two- hour flight from Dallas to Fort Wayne. My tuna salad was large and very good. The vegetables were fresh, and there was a plentiful amount of tuna chunks throughout the salad. I was afraid that it would be drowned in dressing, but my dressing of choice was served on the side. The coffee was good and the service was excellent. The only downside was that the AC didn't work, and it was a bit warm and muggy. All-in-all, though, a great place for a relaxing lunch.

• Visited July 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Average at best”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Ate breakfast here with a group of friends. The food here doesn't seem to be consistent. I had biscuits & gravy. The gravy was thinner than I like but it was okay. Some of the pancake & fried potato orders were overcooked. Their A/C was not working or they don't have A/C. They had fans set up but it was still miserably hot. The portions are large and the serve was good.

• Visited July 2013
“Awesome Diner!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Wow! What a place! If I lived in Fort Wayne I'd eat here everyday. Extensive menu with something for everyone. Service and atmosphere is as good as it gets. Our party of 4 dined here for breakfast and ordered several different things off the breakfast menu and everyone was thoroughly satisfied. One of the best diners we've ever visited. I give em 4 out of 5 forks. Check em out!

• Visited May 2013