Review of Liberty Diner

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Palos Heights, Illinois
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have had breakfast here a few times when visiting friends in Ft. Wayne. Great breakfast and lunch !!
The selection is one of the best. All kinds of selections and specials. Priced very resonably with a great wait staff.

• Visited March 2013

“You will not leave hungry or broke. A genuine working man's (or woman's) restaurant.”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

This is one of Fort Wayne's gems. Great value for the money. Food is good, servings are big. The menu is extensive with mostly American standards and a few mediteranian dishes for good measure. My favorite are the breakfast frittatas, yum. Watch out for items that aren't ordered frequently as you may be dissapointed in freshness. However if you stick to the higher volume entrees you will be well fed and happy.
The owners are Greek as the day is long. You can tell they are happy to be in the land of opportunity as noted in the motif of the resturaunt. The husband and wife team are hard working and friendly.

Overall a well managed resturant with good food and an excellent value. I doubt you will be disappointed.

Waterloo, Indiana
“Give me liberty or give me great food at the Liberty Diner!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have been by this place over a hundred times over the years wondering how good it is. While shopping this Christmas season I finally decided to give it a go. Take your time looking over the menu because it is varied and vast. I finally decided on the meat loaf dinner. That was taking a big risk considering meat loaf varies so much. I was lucky,they prepared it in a way that I liked and you also got real mashed potato's and gravy along with a small bowl of soup and a roll. The food was good and there was plenty of it along with great service. It won't take me another hundred times past before I stop again!

• Visited December 2012
Jackson, Ohio
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Good food and large portions seem to be the norm (from my two visits). The wait staff are eager to please. The wirelss internet is also great when you are out on the road. A free map of the Fort Wayne area was given to me along with consise directions when I asked how to find an address. I will certainly stop by again when I am in Fort Wayne.

• Visited October 2012
Novato, California
“Not quite as good as the hype”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I like support individual, local resturanters and this place has certainly had its share of positive publicity. Hillary Clinton visited in 2008 and he successfully dealt with a hostile landlord last year. But, in the end it's all about the food and I found it average.

Visited September 2011