“This is where I will always stay when visiting Ft. Wayne!”

BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne
Ranked #9 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Roseville, California
“This is where I will always stay when visiting Ft. Wayne!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2011

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by my stay at the Luxbury Inn in Ft. Wayne last month. Several of my family and friends had flown to Ft. Wayne for my daughter's 40th birthday party and the day I was scheduled to leave, I found out that my flight through Chicago had been cancelled requiring me to stay an additional day.

I looked on line for accomodations close to my daughter's home and it was my good fortune to call the Luxbury. The rates were excellent, the hotel welcoming and warm and the rooms clean and quiet. But I must say that it the management and staff that really made my stay (and that of my best friend!) a pleasant and welcome respite after a very week! ! They were gracious, courteous, helpful and efficient. Whether on business or pleasure in Ft. Wayne, I highly recommend Luxbury if as a weary (and even not so weary)traveler you are look for clean, affordable accommodations AND a experienced and friendly staff.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Warsaw, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2011

My husband was in intensive care at Luthern Hospital and I had no sleep for 2 days & needed a place to stay. I wasn't familar with the city or area and was frightened about staying alone in a hotel. After calling several hotels in the area, I spoke to Dev Piproltar at Best Western Luxbury Inn. He made me feel confortable and I decided to go there. When I arrived he greeted me and I mentioned that I was concerned about safety & he assured me that it was extremely safe & any thing I needed he would take of.. When I checked in the room I knew I had made the right decision. It was clean, very confortable & quiet and I felt safe& secure. The next morning I had a very nice breakfast along with a paper to read. I stayed for four nights and am grateful for the kindness and service I was given.
Along with your listing at Luthern Hospital, you might consider making shuttle service available.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2011

I travel for business and in doing so I rarely have time to worry about the details. No need to worry about a thing at the Luxbury Inn, the staff is way ahead of you. I've stayed at the Inn twice now and both times the service was extraordinary. Management always greets you when returning from your workday, the housekeeping staff keeps your room stocked, I never had to ask for a thing. Everything in the room worked, Television, all lighting, microwave and refrigerator. There are several vending and ice machines conveniently located in the hotel for a quick snack and the hospitality room offers free coffee 24 hours a day.

The hotel is conveniently located right near the expressway for easy access to all parts of Fort Wayne. Nearby in the same complex are a variety of restaurants, a drug store and a grocery store.

When traveling to Fort Wayne in the future I don't have a desire or reason to stay anywhere else, this establishment has earned my business...

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Mashpee, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2011

General Manager Dev Piprotter and crew attempt to take care of everything for a satisfactory stay: highly competitive rates, upgrading to executive suite, hot breakfast, wi-fi connection, computer for guests' use. We've taken advantage of all of these. The location is excellant for close-by dining in all categories and for access to Lutheran Hospital's main campus as well as to west-central Fort Wayne's business and shopping areas. The place is quiet and low-key. A good value compared to north end hostelries. It is also one of a very few accommodations near the south end of Fort Wayne. We will be staying here again.

Northville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2011

Our stay to Best Western Luxbury Inn, Fort Wayne, Indiana, was a memorable one. We enjoyed the large and clean rooms. The beds were excellent and neatly made. The rooms were ready and allocated before we reached the hotel so our check in was seamless. The breakfast was hot, fresh and delicious. The bathrooms and aisles were clean and well lit. The hotel staff and managers were courteous and friendly. They were all eager to accommodate any request that we made. I really experienced a five-star comfort and convenience at an economical rate. I would highly recommend travellers to consider staying over at the Luxbury Inn Hotel in Fort Wayne to enjoy the experience.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Auburn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2011

My wife and I recently spent an overnight getaway while doing last of our Christmas shopping at this location. Using our voucher for a free night's stay that we earned over the summer I expected ok service but we got upgraded to the executive suite and greeted warmly at the desk.

The location is known by us and the area upscale so we felt safe with the shopping near by. We had a great meal that night after shopping most of that day and able to relax in the spacious room provided. The only negative I could find was that we had trouble controlling the heat in the room which ran warmer than we wanted.

The person who greeted us the night before was there when we left saying "goodbye and thanks for staying with us". Made me wonder when he slept but you could tell he enjoyed his job and meant what he said. I would come here again. Gary

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Devsi, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, January 6, 2011
Dear Sir,

I am very glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us at BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn - Fort Wayne. Thank you for such kind words! Making our guests's stay comfortable and pleasant is our highest priority.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Thank you.
Dev Piprottar
BEST WESTERN Luxbury inn - Fort Wayne leisure and business travel hotel
Lawton, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2011

Hello, my husband & I stayed at this hotel over the holidays & it was the most terrible experience either of us have ever had with a hotel..EVER! Yes the location is great, the beds are comfortable, HOWEVER the owner/staff were downright RUDE!!!!! I had a small coffee spill & used one of their WHITE RAGS to clean my small spill.. well the man/woman who own this AWFUL hotel asked me why we were such dirty people, I have never in my life been more appalled by a person in a management position in my life. I asked him just what was he talking about & he decides to go get the WHITE RAG that was used the day before on my coffee spill & he tells me if it happens again he will charge me $15.00!!!! So if you plan on staying here & spill your coffee let it spill & dry right where it is...
I WILL BE WRITING A REVIEW FOR THIS HOTEL ON EVERY WEBSITE I CAN POSSIBLY FIND & I WILL BE CONTACTING ALL I CAN IN FORT WAYNE, INDIANA
YOURS TRULY
THE MACBRIDE FAMILY

1 Thank macbride727
Devsi, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, January 4, 2011
Hello Mrs. McBride,

I am sorry to hear that you felt that way. I have spoken with Mr. McBride and explained that our intent was to inform you that we can provide you with any tools (in this case, Rags), available, you need to make your stay comfortable and pleasant. The other day you requested that you will need help with waffle maker the next day as you had some difficulty with your vision and our staff called you in time to help you getting from your room to the breakfast area. We strive to make our guest's stay is comfortable and pleasant. I apologize that you felt the way you did.

I hope you will give us one more chance to serve you. We hope to see you soon!

Meera Piprottar