“Wonderful location, Excellent Management!”

Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne
Ranked #14 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Milwaukee
“Wonderful location, Excellent Management!”
Reviewed April 11, 2010

If you need to visit Fort Wayne, Indiana then look no further than the Berst Western Luxbury Inn. I met my daughter for a mother/daughter weekend and the customer service, friendliness and efficiency of this hotel was just superb! It is clean, nicely appointed but the big differentiator to other hotels is the service. Congratulations, Luxbury Inn!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
toronto
Reviewed March 10, 2010

Courteous, warm service, Management went beyond to help. Clean environment

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank babbay
Devsi, Manager at Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, March 24, 2010
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our services. We just finished with all our new signs on the building and on the way to the building. We also have new lights in the parking lot and on the building as well as on the flags! Our redesigned website is coming up soon.

Again, we are very glad that your enjoyed our staff's friendly services. It's our goal to make you really feel at home away from home. We look forward to seeing you at Best Western Luxbury Inn.

Thank you.
Dev Piprottar
General Manager,
Best Western Luxbury Inn.
Michigan
Reviewed February 14, 2010

Very clean, it is located in a strategic area close to great restaurants and stores, easy access as well. Very Quiet and Friendly Staff.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Lowell
Reviewed February 2, 2010

I stayed at the Best Western Luxbury Inn for a business trip. I was really impressed with Dev during the checkin process, he was very friendly and helpful answering questions about the area. The room, though slightly dated, was very large and clean. It was nice to have both a microwave and mini-fridge in the room. Also, the recliner was a nice "added bonus". Road noise from the nearby interstate was not an issue in my room. The rates were very reasonable compared to the other hotels in the area. There's plenty of restaurant choices within walking distance. A hot breakfast was provided in the morning with a nice selection of food, including cold cereals and hot eggs and sausage. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my fellow-travelers.

Terre Haute, IN
Reviewed January 29, 2010

Every time you walk in the door of the Luxbury your greeted with a smile. They are very dedicated to our comfort. They even strive to support our after work recreation! Offers of discount cards and rides to and from local restaraunts if requested. You can rate luxury till your blue in the face, but its truely unfair to be limited to five stars for hospitality. Looking forward to next stay.

brazil indiana
Reviewed January 18, 2010

I like the location because it is close to several resteraunts. The rooms are always very clean. Its nice to have breakfast to start the day at the hotel. The workers always go above and beyond to ensure a good stay. my email is (circlep2966@gmail.com)

Sierra Vista, Arizona
Reviewed December 10, 2009

I really appreciated the way the manager went out of his way to provide both help to me and the accomodations that I needed. And he always greeted me with a smile when I returned. It was a friendly place to stay.

The room was clean and very well kept. I also was grateful for the little extras that I needed--such as the coffee and coffee maker, the iron and ironing board (I had to iron my clothes for my job there), and even the little shampoo so that I didn't have to bring my own.

The hotel just happened to be across the freeway from where I was doing my training and close to a number of restaurants.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business